PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
pyro posted this earlier... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rie+mms+sprint

I took the cab, converted to OEM, then converted to PKG....the end result:

HTCMessaging_Client_1_1_19193933_00

LOL

well I cooked it in, when I send a MMS it says "MMS sent" but the phone I was sending to doesnt have MMS so I dont know if it really went or not.
Yeah, I noticed it's just a cab install of the messaging client with absolutely no sprint info in the cab. Great FIX lol. You can change wap to none in any version and get the message it sends. It never does though in my experience. Always getting my hopes up . Oh well, sprintpicturemail functions for as little as I use mms.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:01 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

who wants to test out this updated 21870?.....please post your results...

I can confirm I can receive MMS in HTC client, but not sure about sending. SMS is for sure working!

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/om...21870.v1.5.rar

*EDIT* I WILL BE RECOOKING 1.5 THIS MORNING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey Buddy,

Are you planning on uploading the updated files for the kitchen as well when you get a chance?
yeah, after I get confirmation most everything is working.

Last edited by OMJ; 11-20-2009 at 08:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

I can confirm I can receive MMS in HTC client, but not sure about sending. SMS is for sure working!

Thanks, out of curiousity, what did you do to fix the SMS.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

payner96 is a n00b

is an sms fix for 6.5.1 (23504) V1.4 available? i'm having issues with messages being logged in outbox and not sending.

what was the fix for 21870 sms issue? perhaps a simple regedit fix?

thanks loads for this ROM OMJ! It rocks...just needs a couple of small fixes.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:

Downloading for ya now

btw, i got htc to receive as well by using these settings...

Server Name - SprintMMSC
Port - 80
Server address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com
WAP - none
Connect via - My ISP (but just noticed it keeps changing back to Sprint on its own??)

But I don't know if i can send either as i have no one to send to for confirmation right now
Old 11-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff

While I'm thinking about it...

Have you worked the DST fix into the rom and/or kitchen or do we still need to install the kb975353 cab?
Old 11-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Ok,

No joy , same as you I can receive but can't send. Says sent successfully but never gets to the recipient nor does it show up in the sent folder on the sprint picmail website.

As a side note, this is behaving the same as mine was. I think you went into the mms settings and changed the same stuff i did. Also when you receive one, after you close the viewer the phone sticks in landscape until i hit the back button and then drop the task manager down and raise it. After that cycle it jumps back to portrait... wierd

Anyway, how bout my other question as to removing the htc messaging client and just letting WinMo handle texting and picmail via either sprint picmail or ArcSoft. I would be content if I could still see the single texts at a time in sense much like older manila and then launch WinMo client when I tap on the text in sense, but I don't know what packages to remove to allow for that.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Location service is definitely working better though

Have you seen this with your fav ppl yet? This was also happening in the current kitchen as well on the roms i built.

Attaching image
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.5 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:28 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

How is MMS? Any other bugs?
Old 11-20-2009, 08:50 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
Thanks, out of curiousity, what did you do to fix the SMS.
ultimately, I believe it was using an updated shared resources pkg Shared Resource 1.0.1920.1926.00......thx Omnicronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by payner96 View Post
is an sms fix for 6.5.1 (23504) V1.4 available? i'm having issues with messages being logged in outbox and not sending.

what was the fix for 21870 sms issue? perhaps a simple regedit fix?

thanks loads for this ROM OMJ! It rocks...just needs a couple of small fixes.

not yet, I will update 23504 soon

Quote:
While I'm thinking about it...

Have you worked the DST fix into the rom and/or kitchen or do we still need to install the kb975353 cab?
crap, I totally forgot about it.

I'm gonna recook 1.5 & upload this am.

Quote:
Ok,

No joy , same as you I can receive but can't send. Says sent successfully but never gets to the recipient nor does it show up in the sent folder on the sprint picmail website.

As a side note, this is behaving the same as mine was. I think you went into the mms settings and changed the same stuff i did. Also when you receive one, after you close the viewer the phone sticks in landscape until i hit the back button and then drop the task manager down and raise it. After that cycle it jumps back to portrait... wierd

Anyway, how bout my other question as to removing the htc messaging client and just letting WinMo handle texting and picmail via either sprint picmail or ArcSoft. I would be content if I could still see the single texts at a time in sense much like older manila and then launch WinMo client when I tap on the text in sense, but I don't know what packages to remove to allow for that.
maybe it would be better to install the cab post flash....pyro said it worked for him.

personally, I like HTC and worse case would use arcsoft for MMS....I dont want to remove HTC client.

Ultimately, I want to get MMS fully functioning through HTC client.....we're getting closer.

Quote:
Location service is definitely working better though

Have you seen this with your fav ppl yet? This was also happening in the current kitchen as well on the roms i built.

Attaching image
yes, location is working better than ever....my weather keeps auto updating.

have not seen the fav issue

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development