View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
pyro posted this earlier... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rie+mms+sprint

I took the cab, converted to OEM, then converted to PKG....the end result:

HTCMessaging_Client_1_1_19193933_00

LOL

well I cooked it in, when I send a MMS it says "MMS sent" but the phone I was sending to doesnt have MMS so I dont know if it really went or not.
Yeah, I noticed it's just a cab install of the messaging client with absolutely no sprint info in the cab. Great FIX lol. You can change wap to none in any version and get the message it sends. It never does though in my experience. Always getting my hopes up . Oh well, sprintpicturemail functions for as little as I use mms.