PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

OMJ if you get some free time you may want to change that screenshot of your 6.5 rom on the first page, it looks like it has 6 program blocks instead of 12
Old 12-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rekojlol is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

OMJ I ran into a little issue, i cannot remove the apps/contacts/bookmarks placed in the final row of the quicklinks launcher. idk if anyone else has run into this issue or if it was already brought up, but i would appreciate any help
Old 12-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekojlol View Post
OMJ I ran into a little issue, i cannot remove the apps/contacts/bookmarks placed in the final row of the quicklinks launcher. idk if anyone else has run into this issue or if it was already brought up, but i would appreciate any help
what build?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

andygallo is just getting started

Quote:
I have the same issue. It's actually the last 6 spots for me (going left to right, top to bottom). The only way I found to remove these quicklinks is zeroing the values in the registry.

I'm using OMJ_Diamond_SENSE_1921.21882.v1.1.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:13 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygallo View Post
I have the same issue. It's actually the last 6 spots for me (going left to right, top to bottom). The only way I found to remove these quicklinks is zeroing the values in the registry.

Forgot to add, happened to me with OMJ_Diamond_SENSE_1921.28005.v1.2 as well.

Other than that and some MMS weirdness, great ROM so far! Thanks for all your work OMJ...
Old 12-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygallo View Post

Where is the registry key that your are zeroing out? Just so other people can remove them in the future. We could post it in the beginning of the thread until a better solution is found. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:52 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Where is the registry key that your are zeroing out? Just so other people can remove them in the future. We could post it in the beginning of the thread until a better solution is found. Thanks.
Yeah, sorry I didn't post it, I stumbled across it originally so I had to go back and look for it again...

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\Home. Sub-keys 0-11 are each pane of the quicklinks.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:54 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Here you go, album contains modified xml files (by captain throwback) and a few images I've modified that were still in WVGA (also removed all the sample pictures). Album 3.2 1920 needs to go with Media tool kit 1920(you probably already have this), so here are both.

Attachment 51826
Attachment 51827

thx man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Thanks for the suggestions and help but nothing is working. I tried a few different Sprint TV cabs along with Caulkins sprint TV fix cab and I even tried renaming the data connection to Sprint PCS and for the life of me cannot get Sprint TV to work. I keep receiving the error. Oh well, maybe somebody will figure it out eventually.
being that the rom has generic carrier settings, have you tried installing the Sprint carrier cab & try running "Update Profile"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OMJ if you get some free time you may want to change that screenshot of your 6.5 rom on the first page, it looks like it has 6 program blocks instead of 12

yeah, it's abit old...from 11/10

Quote:
yes, I see that now...I think someone @ xda mentioned it, but I havent seen a fix posted....I'll check again
Old 12-11-2009, 08:53 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post

updated!

and the locker is making progress...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisja
Manila Locker MOD by Kisja & amarullz

Version: RC 1

Changes RC 1:
  • New helper app ManilaLock.exe
    - monitors and manages backlight (Thx @ Nik3r for help!)
    - monitors battery status and signal strength
    - brings manila to top if locked
    - locks keys
    - unlocks on phone call
  • Shows Battery status and signal strength
  • New configuration screen under "Settings" -> "Personalize" -> "Manila Locker"
  • Mod can be completely enabled/disabled by a switch
  • Autolock on lowered Backlight (controlled by system power settings)
  • Autolock if power cable is unplugged
  • Auto-Unlock if power cable is plugged in
  • Lower Backlight on manual lock (can be disabled)

Changes Beta 5:
  • new autolock feature
    - timeout is set by reg value (see configuration later in this post)
    - recognizes only manila activity (need external helper app for a complete lock replacement)
    - switches to home and enables fullscreen after timeout
  • vibration feedback on lock/unlock (using DShow)
  • again optimized transitions and gfx by amarullz
  • removed cfc compression

Changes Beta 4:
  • fixed background/weather for unmodded Home Tab (files for BG4ALL and 12Quicklinks MOD included in the package)
  • fixed Mail notification
  • optimized transitions (thx @ amarullz!!!)
  • updated slider gfx by amarullz
  • updated lock gfx by jmckeejr

Changes Beta 3:
  • Disable more key handlers on lock (handlers are reenabled on unlock)
  • Keep locked state, when manila unfocused (on call, or other event)
  • KeepLock can be configured in the Registry

Features:
  • Switches to Fullscreen on lock
  • Slie2Unlock (gfx by amarullz)
  • shows Time, Appointments
  • shows Notifications (missed calls, messages, mails)
  • shows battery sttus and signal strength
  • Autolock feature
  • Animated background on lock
  • nice transitions

Install:
simply copy the files from the PACK folder to \Windows on your device. If you are using 12Quicklinks or BG4ALL, copy the files from the according folders aswell.
Delete \Windows\ManilaFull.xml and restart Manila, or the configuration screen won't work!
Do not forget the configuration reg.
If you are not using any mods for the home tab, you can use the cab instead of copying the files manually.

Configuration:
All settings can be changed under "Settings" -> "Personalize" -> "Manila Locker". Check out the app.reg to cook settings in.

TODO:
  • relock after phone call (optional)
  • keep hw keys locked on receiving call and bring only Dialer on top for Slide2Answer (optional)
  • bring appointment and alarm bubbles to front while locked
  • no autolock on AC (optional)
  • no inactivity reset while locked (the device won't never go off, if screen is randomly touched in pocket)
  • slide gesture for lock (instead of the lock in upper right corner)

Thanks go to:
Nik3r for help with backlight
jmckeejr for locker gfx

Screenshots:

[ DOWNLOAD RC 1 PACKAGE FROM: [ XDA | 4SHARED ] *

[ DOWNLOAD RC 1 CAB FROM: [ WORK IN PROGRESS ]

[ DOWNLOAD BETA3 PACKAGE FROM: XDA | 4SHARED ]
[ DOWNLOAD BETA3 CAB (ONLY 4 UNMODDED HOME SCREEN) FROM: XDA ]

If u install this cab and Sense will not load, Delete \Windows\ManilaFull.xml and restart Manila.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Manila_1921_Home_Locker_RC1.cab (127.8 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:54 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
extract the attached file to \windows & reboot , that will fix the issue
Attached Files
File Type: rar 07c67730_manila.rar (3.1 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development