PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 12:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mre981 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

I'm still on 21882, anyone else having trouble receiving mms on 28005?

I'm not having any issues-mp3 ringtones work great, text(incoming & outgoing), email(incoming & outgoing) location is updating fine, all of it is running real smooth!

Last edited by mre981; 12-10-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

av8or is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to av8or Send a message via Yahoo to av8or
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

loving this rom omj, great work

question for you and anyone else since i see this come up a lot
the home page weather updating
i use 'airplane mode' several times a day (for obvious reasons) and it would be nice if it would update when it reconnects to towers rather than having to go to the weather tab and update there to get the location to change each time

and any chance of cooking this into your next rom? seems to be pretty handy since microsoft/outlook can't seem to do the simple task of putting contacts birthdays/anniversaries into the phones calendar lol
Old 12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
I think that was possible in HTC Album 2.5 only and the one in these roms is 3.0. This feature has been removed now.
Doh! Any reason it was removed? Such a useful feature for me...
Old 12-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre981 View Post
I have the telenav cab too if you want it..
I have been using this...and it's INFINITELY better than the Sprint branded Telenav app.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75970.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy
I think that was possible in HTC Album 2.5 only and the one in these roms is 3.0. This feature has been removed now.
Doh! Any reason it was removed? Such a useful feature for me..
It works if you are using Album 3.2, but this version is not properly ported to VGA, it leaves a small blackspace on the side while switching photos (although you can center it yourself once loaded). Personally I don't mind, and I use it just for facebook integration.

I also can't get change background to work properly unless I am using album 3.2 and the newer version of media tool kit that goes with it. (with album 3.0 1914, once I switch to an animated background I cant switch back.) Manila 2.5 is not designed to work with 2.5, you should be using at least version 3.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

mre981 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
I have been using this...and it's INFINITELY better than the Sprint branded Telenav app.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75970.

I'll give it a shot-I like the sprint telenav cause I don't have to look at the phone while I'm driving, it has the voice with the turn by turn directions, I'll def check this one out too though
Old 12-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
It works if you are using Album 3.2, but this version is not properly ported to VGA, it leaves a small blackspace on the side while switching photos (although you can center it yourself once loaded). Personally I don't mind, and I use it just for facebook integration.

I also can't get change background to work properly unless I am using album 3.2 and the newer version of media tool kit that goes with it. (with album 3.0 1914, once I switch to an animated background I cant switch back.) Manila 2.5 is not designed to work with 2.5, you should be using at least version 3.
Where can I get the version you're using?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Plutonium0587 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
me too! was pissing me off, had to switch to wm native sms

Over at XDA it is a problem too. We'll have to see what the fix will be.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
keep up the good work OMJ, I'm really looking forward to that Manilla lock!

I wonder if we hit a peak on Sense already, seems like everything is running smooth!
yeah me too...I just read they created a settings page in manila for the lock, it's gettin better.

yep, it's lookin that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
loving this rom omj, great work

question for you and anyone else since i see this come up a lot
the home page weather updating
i use 'airplane mode' several times a day (for obvious reasons) and it would be nice if it would update when it reconnects to towers rather than having to go to the weather tab and update there to get the location to change each time

and any chance of cooking this into your next rom? seems to be pretty handy since microsoft/outlook can't seem to do the simple task of putting contacts birthdays/anniversaries into the phones calendar lol
I'll look into the birthday2calender, looks kinda cool....though once you run the app, and get the birthdays on your calender, wouldn't they always be there if u sync calender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post

I may already have but can u send me your 3.2 package? thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Over at XDA it is a problem too. We'll have to see what the fix will be.
yeah, just read that, hopefully we'll see a new version soon.

If anyone is interested in a transparent slider, vevito posted it @ xda....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Yeah, but that doesn't solve the doubling of icons, and the selected icon tab.

See Before(Look at home icon):

After(Home Icon)

----------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------
Ok here it is

I didn't touch Foot Prints as I don't use it.
The text, email, and calender(I didn't touch this either) icons have dynamic information. Hence the bubble and date still appear on the slider.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Vet Transparent Slider.cab (76.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

av8or is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to av8or Send a message via Yahoo to av8or

Quote:

I'll look into the birthday2calender, looks kinda cool....though once you run the app, and get the birthdays on your calender, wouldn't they always be there if u sync calender?
the birthdays were showing up in the outlook calendar when i checked (although some were a day early or late)
but they weren't in the phone calendar ( i dont sync that to outlook, only my contacts and files)
the b2c needs to be run whenever you add new b-days

thanks for the transparent bar, always prefered it that way but it seems the internet icon is missing now, the spot is there (albeit empty) and it goes to the correct page when you select the gap, just no icon, soft reset a couple times, still not there, any thoughts?

Last edited by av8or; 12-11-2009 at 01:01 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development