View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
keep up the good work OMJ, I'm really looking forward to that Manilla lock!

I wonder if we hit a peak on Sense already, seems like everything is running smooth!
yeah me too...I just read they created a settings page in manila for the lock, it's gettin better.

yep, it's lookin that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
loving this rom omj, great work

question for you and anyone else since i see this come up a lot
the home page weather updating
i use 'airplane mode' several times a day (for obvious reasons) and it would be nice if it would update when it reconnects to towers rather than having to go to the weather tab and update there to get the location to change each time

and any chance of cooking this into your next rom? seems to be pretty handy since microsoft/outlook can't seem to do the simple task of putting contacts birthdays/anniversaries into the phones calendar lol
I'll look into the birthday2calender, looks kinda cool....though once you run the app, and get the birthdays on your calender, wouldn't they always be there if u sync calender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
It works if you are using Album 3.2, but this version is not properly ported to VGA, it leaves a small blackspace on the side while switching photos (although you can center it yourself once loaded). Personally I don't mind, and I use it just for facebook integration.

I also can't get change background to work properly unless I am using album 3.2 and the newer version of media tool kit that goes with it. (with album 3.0 1914, once I switch to an animated background I cant switch back.) Manila 2.5 is not designed to work with 2.5, you should be using at least version 3.
I may already have but can u send me your 3.2 package? thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Over at XDA it is a problem too. We'll have to see what the fix will be.
yeah, just read that, hopefully we'll see a new version soon.

If anyone is interested in a transparent slider, vevito posted it @ xda....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Yeah, but that doesn't solve the doubling of icons, and the selected icon tab.

See Before(Look at home icon):

After(Home Icon)

----------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------
Ok here it is

I didn't touch Foot Prints as I don't use it.
The text, email, and calender(I didn't touch this either) icons have dynamic information. Hence the bubble and date still appear on the slider.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Vet Transparent Slider.cab (76.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!