PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

maybe I'm blind, but I dont see HKCU\Software\HTC\Manilla\ : HasSelectedCity
well..whatever the registry was, I decided to delete it and after a soft reset, the weather seems to be auto updating.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 12-10-2009, 02:36 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Poor OMJ. Is there anything I can do to help?
Old 12-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
(regarding manila lock) we'll see....I'm waiting for a more stable version...it's still beta
I agree... right now it can't even lock out the buttons, until then it really isn't useful.

Otherwise I am running 28005 and I find it to be the best yet. I like the way texting is handled now, it seems to work a lot better.

Also, so much more storage space is available. I was on 28003 for a while, and when I was at the airport the one day, bored, I was installing some things I figured I would want to play around with on the plane, and it stopped me, I had like 1mb left. So I hard reset and still only have a little bit there. When I got home I flashed your latest and it has enough space for my needs now.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Top Secret and Clandestine Operation

airrun76 is a n00b
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

I'm running 28002 v1.2. Great ROM as I've used it for a couple of weeks now with no issues really. However, has anyone else noticed that sometimes the windows home button in the bottom left corner will turn blue and stay blue sometimes? I have to use the cleanRAM software to make it turn back to black again. Not a big deal, and I don't really care it gets stuck on blue color sometimes but just curious.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Plutonium0587 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
I agree... right now it can't even lock out the buttons, until then it really isn't useful.

Otherwise I am running 28005 and I find it to be the best yet. I like the way texting is handled now, it seems to work a lot better.

Also, so much more storage space is available. I was on 28003 for a while, and when I was at the airport the one day, bored, I was installing some things I figured I would want to play around with on the plane, and it stopped me, I had like 1mb left. So I hard reset and still only have a little bit there. When I got home I flashed your latest and it has enough space for my needs now.
Yeah, I tried the Manila Lock and it works great except that the autolock is locking even though I'm doing stuff in Manila like texting. I will be in the middle of a text and it will lock on me!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by airrun76 View Post
I'm running 28002 v1.2. Great ROM as I've used it for a couple of weeks now with no issues really. However, has anyone else noticed that sometimes the windows home button in the bottom left corner will turn blue and stay blue sometimes? I have to use the cleanRAM software to make it turn back to black again. Not a big deal, and I don't really care it gets stuck on blue color sometimes but just curious.
Does it turn blue when pressed? If so, that enatives showcase suite causing it to stay 'pushed' down. Just tap on it again and it will go back to the 'unpressed' state. I think it's set up so that when you push and hold on start, it will run showcase/taskmanager/WhateverAppYouConfigure.

On a side note, I've been using AMeBa for closing apps when the 'X' button is press in 6.5.x. It works pretty good and you can set it up to open quickmenu (for a taskmanager) when you press-hold start.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Poor OMJ. Is there anything I can do to help?
it's all good....yesterday I was in a bad mood, some dirtbag was trying to scam me on craigslist, and we had a heated exchange of texting.....o fun, nothing like arguing over sms, lol....he picked the wrong guy though, he eventually caved & apologized

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post

right on....though I dont install much after flashing, I also dont use alot of the stuff in the rom.....cleaned it out abit to give everyone more room

Quote:
Originally Posted by airrun76 View Post

yeah I saw that...it only happened after holding down on the start icon to launch task mgr. once I clicked start again, it was gone. I think it has to do with showcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Yeah, I tried the Manila Lock and it works great except that the autolock is locking even though I'm doing stuff in Manila like texting. I will be in the middle of a text and it will lock on me!
me too! was pissing me off, had to switch to wm native sms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Does it turn blue when pressed? If so, that enatives showcase suite causing it to stay 'pushed' down. Just tap on it again and it will go back to the 'unpressed' state. I think it's set up so that when you push and hold on start, it will run showcase/taskmanager/WhateverAppYouConfigure.

On a side note, I've been using AMeBa for closing apps when the 'X' button is press in 6.5.x. It works pretty good and you can set it up to open quickmenu (for a taskmanager) when you press-hold start.
yep, its setup to launch task mgr....I used this b4 I had added X2 task mgr, so there would be a way to easily launch tsk mgr.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
it's all good....yesterday I was in a bad mood, some dirtbag was trying to scam me on craigslist, and we had a heated exchange of texting.....o fun, nothing like arguing over sms, lol....he picked the wrong guy though, he eventually caved & apologized
DUDE, that was a legitimate offer - that is prime real-estate with ocean frontage in the extreme southern part of louisiana. As I said, I can come down in price a little, but you're not being reasonable.

</sarcasm>

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

keep up the good work OMJ, I'm really looking forward to that Manilla lock!

I wonder if we hit a peak on Sense already, seems like everything is running smooth!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre981 View Post
I posted a cab file on the previous page for the Sprint navigation..not sure about Sprint TV-I'm sure one of the big guys can get ya up and running though-I checked mine and got the same error so I changed the name of the data connection to Sprint PCS-but it didn't help. I have a cab file that I used on a previous ROM I will attach it but before you download it--I've never used this cab on these ROMs so I can't guarantee it won't mess up the phone resulting in a hard reset...
Thanks for the cab. I've used this on NRG's Roms in the past to get sprint tv to work but it's not working on OMJ's. I'll have to keep searching for a solution.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development