View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Poor OMJ. Is there anything I can do to help?
it's all good....yesterday I was in a bad mood, some dirtbag was trying to scam me on craigslist, and we had a heated exchange of texting.....o fun, nothing like arguing over sms, lol....he picked the wrong guy though, he eventually caved & apologized

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
I agree... right now it can't even lock out the buttons, until then it really isn't useful.

Otherwise I am running 28005 and I find it to be the best yet. I like the way texting is handled now, it seems to work a lot better.

Also, so much more storage space is available. I was on 28003 for a while, and when I was at the airport the one day, bored, I was installing some things I figured I would want to play around with on the plane, and it stopped me, I had like 1mb left. So I hard reset and still only have a little bit there. When I got home I flashed your latest and it has enough space for my needs now.
right on....though I dont install much after flashing, I also dont use alot of the stuff in the rom.....cleaned it out abit to give everyone more room

Quote:
Originally Posted by airrun76 View Post
I'm running 28002 v1.2. Great ROM as I've used it for a couple of weeks now with no issues really. However, has anyone else noticed that sometimes the windows home button in the bottom left corner will turn blue and stay blue sometimes? I have to use the cleanRAM software to make it turn back to black again. Not a big deal, and I don't really care it gets stuck on blue color sometimes but just curious.

yeah I saw that...it only happened after holding down on the start icon to launch task mgr. once I clicked start again, it was gone. I think it has to do with showcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Yeah, I tried the Manila Lock and it works great except that the autolock is locking even though I'm doing stuff in Manila like texting. I will be in the middle of a text and it will lock on me!
me too! was pissing me off, had to switch to wm native sms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Does it turn blue when pressed? If so, that enatives showcase suite causing it to stay 'pushed' down. Just tap on it again and it will go back to the 'unpressed' state. I think it's set up so that when you push and hold on start, it will run showcase/taskmanager/WhateverAppYouConfigure.

On a side note, I've been using AMeBa for closing apps when the 'X' button is press in 6.5.x. It works pretty good and you can set it up to open quickmenu (for a taskmanager) when you press-hold start.
yep, its setup to launch task mgr....I used this b4 I had added X2 task mgr, so there would be a way to easily launch tsk mgr.