PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 02:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Couple of questions for everyone.
1. I know that someone posted a compact qwerty keyboard cab earlier, but can't find it using the search function.
2. Is nobody else bothered by the presence of the Top Curtain on the Home screen. I am not talking about making it invisible(I have a cab for that). I am talking about completely getting rid of it and getting more screen space. Is that possible at all?
Thanks.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Couple of questions for everyone.
1. I know that someone posted a compact qwerty keyboard cab earlier, but can't find it using the search function.
2. Is nobody else bothered by the presence of the Top Curtain on the Home screen. I am not talking about making it invisible(I have a cab for that). I am talking about completely getting rid of it and getting more screen space. Is that possible at all?
Thanks.
This is the ezinput I use, it's the first thing I install every time I flash and I've had no issues. I only with there was a blue version of this build. http://www.mediafire.com/?jztlwnmmilj

So you have the cab to get rid of the top curtain, you mean get rid of the word Sprint all together?

Old 12-05-2009, 11:24 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
I am talking about completely getting rid of it and getting more screen space. Is that possible at all?
Thanks.
I dont think so....I'm guessing the manila files would have to be resized appropriately.....so technically it may be possible if you know how to do so.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Top Secret and Clandestine Operation

airrun76 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
WM 6.5.3 28008 *testers needed*

DOWNLOAD

-Added Opera 10 beta 2
-Added X2 Task Manager
-Added SetVolume
-Removed BubbleBreaker
-Removed PocketRAR

If you want SetVolume to autoload, copy...

\windows\start menu\programs\system tools\setvolume.lnk

to

\windows\startup

I am not 100% sold on 28008 yet, I had one lockup last night while reading email, havent had any today. Also, it seems abit laggy to me, so I stopped using setvolume for now. Setvolume is ok, but it's better than the stock volume bubble.
OMJ, is there any chance you will try to get BubbleBreaker working? That's like my favorite game on the Diamond. Thank you for making this kick butt ROM for us.

=D>
Old 12-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey, OMJ, I don't know what causes the MP3 ringtone corruption but I do remember that the same exact bug was in the first 6.5 builds when they started coming out. Calk, and Mighty among several others I'm sure had the same issue and eventually it was fixed. I'm not sure who fixed it I just remember it no longer being an issue after the first few weeks of 6.5 builds. All that said I know its not much help but it seems to be something that is not getting updated whenever the system changes from 6.1 to 6.5 or 6.5 to 6.5.x

Just thought I'd throw that out there and see if it sparked anything

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 12-05-2009, 12:04 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by airrun76 View Post
OMJ, is there any chance you will try to get BubbleBreaker working? That's like my favorite game on the Diamond. Thank you for making this kick butt ROM for us.

=D>

you can try installing bubblebreaker via cab....I havent heard anyone trying yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Hey, OMJ, I don't know what causes the MP3 ringtone corruption but I do remember that the same exact bug was in the first 6.5 builds when they started coming out. Calk, and Mighty among several others I'm sure had the same issue and eventually it was fixed. I'm not sure who fixed it I just remember it no longer being an issue after the first few weeks of 6.5 builds. All that said I know its not much help but it seems to be something that is not getting updated whenever the system changes from 6.1 to 6.5 or 6.5 to 6.5.x

Just thought I'd throw that out there and see if it sparked anything
well someone just said their mp3 ringtone was working fine.....I just dont have time to search this out, it's time consuming enough keeping up w/ the roms & kitchen....like I said, if you find the solution, let me know & I'll gladly incorporate the fix
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yeah my mp3 ring tone works fine. try selecting from the manila settings tab.. you want to check the extension of the file. is yours a wav file or mp3? if it's one or the other try changing it to the opposite. hope this helps.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

utee05 is a n00b

Is there a regedit that I can do to have the Home button go back to the home screen? When I am on a different tab like weather or email or whatever else and I hit the home button nothing happens. This is the only issue I have seen using the latest release of 28008, at least after a day of using this rom. Does anyone else have this issue?
Old 12-05-2009, 01:10 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by utee05 View Post
Is there a regedit that I can do to have the Home button go back to the home screen? When I am on a different tab like weather or email or whatever else and I hit the home button nothing happens. This is the only issue I have seen using the latest release of 28008, at least after a day of using this rom. Does anyone else have this issue?

reboot....this seems to happen every time after 1st flash
Old 12-05-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

utee05 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
reboot....this seems to happen every time after 1st flash
Thanks for the tip. That fixed the issue. I will post if I happen to run into any other issues in the latest build.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development