View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:04 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by airrun76 View Post
OMJ, is there any chance you will try to get BubbleBreaker working? That's like my favorite game on the Diamond. Thank you for making this kick butt ROM for us.

=D>

you can try installing bubblebreaker via cab....I havent heard anyone trying yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Hey, OMJ, I don't know what causes the MP3 ringtone corruption but I do remember that the same exact bug was in the first 6.5 builds when they started coming out. Calk, and Mighty among several others I'm sure had the same issue and eventually it was fixed. I'm not sure who fixed it I just remember it no longer being an issue after the first few weeks of 6.5 builds. All that said I know its not much help but it seems to be something that is not getting updated whenever the system changes from 6.1 to 6.5 or 6.5 to 6.5.x

Just thought I'd throw that out there and see if it sparked anything
well someone just said their mp3 ringtone was working fine.....I just dont have time to search this out, it's time consuming enough keeping up w/ the roms & kitchen....like I said, if you find the solution, let me know & I'll gladly incorporate the fix