PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 11:44 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpTz20 View Post
one more thing...sorry for bothering you...is there a way to get the default text messaging back...the one thats the windows version
nope, it has to be cooked w/o HTC Messaging....I waiting for amarullz @ XDA to release his new messaging tab that will use native WM messaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
it seems like whenever I use market place it sucks my internal memory. is there a cache to delete to get this memory back? where is the information stored?
try running CleanRAM in system tools folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadall View Post
So far I have only been playing on the rom I flashed with the opera 10 its working great opera 10 looks good and it is letting you download to internal storage. and its much much better than the skyfire I have used on my phone. the text isn't all blurry like in skyfire. thanks OMJ for the response and stuff to the people's requests and questions. and I have confirmed the bubble game is not working on either one of the roms the one with the 9.7 and the 10 rom (the 2 new 6.53 roms you have up what 11/23)

I posted a bubble breaker cab maybe 15-20 posts ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
So, am I assuming correctly that we can just add the above files to v1.5/23504 to get the 12 link fix?
the files in his SS are older, I downloaded the latest files & made a cab, see attached ... I can confirm it works!
Attached Files
File Type: cab OMJ 12 quicklinks in sense 1921.cab (566.8 KB, 72 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-24-2009, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cado33055 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Hey omj did you getva chance ti check out the BT in this rom? Its killing me not being to be abke to use it. Also is there anyway to free up anymore memory on this rom, i only have dredsensor installed and i keep getting a low memory message.

Has anyway had lagging problems using the threaded text messaging?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
nope, it has to be cooked w/o HTC Messaging....I waiting for amarullz @ XDA to release his new messaging tab that will use native WM messaging.
Ohh, looking forward to this!! I have went back to 2.1 for now due to this issue and no programs tab, but looks like both will be resolved soon hopefully and then I get to come back to Sense!!
Old 11-25-2009, 12:28 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cado33055 View Post
Hey omj did you getva chance ti check out the BT in this rom? Its killing me not being to be abke to use it. Also is there anyway to free up anymore memory on this rom, i only have dredsensor installed and i keep getting a low memory message.

Has anyway had lagging problems using the threaded text messaging?
well I just paired & tested, made outgoing & incoming calls, no problem. Had 2 way transmission each time.

the task mgr is terrible on the 6.5.x builds, the apps dont close when you X them out. Run the task mgr in the start menu & kill all running apps. Also, you can run CleanRAM in the system tools folder.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: boost

georgepa is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre981 View Post
Neither programs work on the Sprint Touch Diamond-the iphone today is just a mess (which I kind of expected) and the max manilla thing is the exact same as what I tried before...it slows my phone down like crazy..puts 3 clocks on my today screen and I couldn't find a way to customize it...

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Both programs work just fine on my Sprint Touch Diamond.

IphoneToday works just as shown. When you install the .cab just tell it to autoconfigure and all icons show up. Then just click into a blank space (between two icons) and start customizing - add icons for shortcuts, put 5 icons in a row instead of 4, etc. Works great.

Maxmanilla does not slow down my Diamond at all - it just works. I am not running other "fixes," though. That may interfere.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

daoom is just getting started

I installed the 6.5.3 v1.1 with Opera 10 when it was released and I have to say that it's the best ROM so far. My only problem is that the 6.5.x task manager sucks, but that has nothing to do with the ROM itself. My solution is to map the task manager to the send key long press (the landscape setting it's normally mapped to is kind of useless with Manila 2.5 anyway) so I can bring it up easily

Last edited by daoom; 11-25-2009 at 01:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc snap ceda100 s510
Carrier: Telus

Jadall is just getting started

after playing with opera 10 more it goes really fast. people try it you will like it!!

Thanks for the 12 app menu thing I might try the cab even though I probably don't have 12 different things I really need to get to

another question my phone appears to be working fine I have telus carrier cab but its working without do I need to put this on?
Old 11-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I tried the 12 links cab and it works perfect! thanks OMJ! it was just what I was looking for!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:31 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadall View Post
after playing with opera 10 more it goes really fast. people try it you will like it!!

Thanks for the 12 app menu thing I might try the cab even though I probably don't have 12 different things I really need to get to

another question my phone appears to be working fine I have telus carrier cab but its working without do I need to put this on?
Not if it works.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - CDMA

mmmdieselfumes is just getting started

Well I noticed another little bug. After spending 24 hours with v1.1 6.5.3, I've sent probably 100 MMS messages. Well today I get all sorts of emails from all my work contacts wondering why they weren't getting any messages from me. So apparently, though you can receive MMS messages just fine, and supposedly send MMS messages (even get the message sent confirmation), NOBODY'S been receiving any of my sent MMS messages...

Tried hard reset, still no one's received any I've sent. And I've been all over Texas today, so I highly doubt it's a tower issue lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development