PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Telus
Carrier: Telus

Jeddeh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddeh View Post
lots and lots of people on the phone are commenting that my voice is really loud when i talk. To the tune of me having to hold the phone about 4 inches away from my face before it begins to sound normal. How can this be fixed?

Also, how do i disable the annoying "extra loud" notification when emails or text messages or a phone call (any notification really) comes in?!

Finally, how do i disable g sensor in opera? Somewhere in the preferences?
bump.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

how do i go about feeing up the main memory. i keep gettin storage memory is critically low. as in i have zero memory left,use xplorer to delete files...

There are way more programs then i really need so i don't mind canning some stuff, but in the remove programs area the only program i can remove is googlemaps... sux this phone did not just make the entire phone one drive 40meg storage(mine is full after the flash) with 200meg program while it has an internal storage card of 3gigs that is basically unused.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKG26 View Post
how do i go about feeing up the main memory. i keep gettin storage memory is critically low. as in i have zero memory left,use xplorer to delete files...

There are way more programs then i really need so i don't mind canning some stuff, but in the remove programs area the only program i can remove is googlemaps... sux this phone did not just make the entire phone one drive 40meg storage(mine is full after the flash) with 200meg program while it has an internal storage card of 3gigs that is basically unused.
I would suggest for future reference go back to the date of the release and read posts. You will find this has been covered a few times. Just a tip Here's the answer to your question: post 4, question 21. good luck
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=4
Old 11-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
bump.
have you tried changing the notifications? Also if you lower the volume on the side, your notifications should be much lower, right?? They are for me.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cricket

josh1899 is a n00b

I really love this ROM. I'm using 23081 standard. Thanks a lot! Also, it was easy to set up MMS/WAP for cricket using Ryanmogul's cabs.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I would suggest for future reference go back to the date of the release and read posts. You will find this has been covered a few times. Just a tip Here's the answer to your question: post 4, question 21. good luck
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=4

Thanks for that... sorry, i need to spend more time reading. i think i have settled in on this rom...i actually was running nov5th 21865 rom and just flashed to the nov10th version.. i gots 38megs free now?? anyway ill review all the FAQs next... this nov10 rom must have less goodies
Old 11-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKG26 View Post
Thanks for that... sorry, i need to spend more time reading. i think i have settled in on this rom...i actually was running nov5th 21865 rom and just flashed to the nov10th version.. i gots 38megs free now?? anyway ill review all the FAQs next... this nov10 rom must have less goodies
no problem. there are different bugs to deal with between the two. Nov 5th has windows live/messenger issues and Nov 10th has text messaging bug. Both are fixable and addressed in the last several pages. Good luck!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone know if there's a way to edit/change the Action screen in 2.5? I like it but I'd like to swap a few apps around since I dont use all the ones in the action screen. I cant believe it doesnt have the reset shortcut in there!?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Plutonium0587 is becoming a great contributor
Toggle1x for 23081 Standard EnergyRom

Just in case anyone was wondering, here is a version of the toggle1x script that works with 23081. I modified some stuff and it works with my standard version great! I don't have it in cab form, but if you install the original cab, just replace the script file in Program Files with mine! Let me know if it works or not for you.

I have been getting a lot better battery life out of the ROM with this installed and the switch between the modes is pretty quick.

Here is the original cab thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86819
Attached Files
File Type: mscr Toggle1x.mscr (758 Bytes, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

sweet, NRG is gonna try posting up new roms tonight

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development