PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draiko View Post
First off, EnergyRoms are probably the most stable and fantastic customs that I've used so far. NRG does an AMAZING job on them.

PMD's slim mod of the nov 5th build is awesome. Good job PMD! It's humming along on my diamond and has room to spare.

No sign of any SMS issues on the PMD EnergyROM mod as well.

The landscape modes for pictures and music are still chugging, but I think that's to be expected since they were designed with the Snapdragon in mind!

I really hope that Gsensor SDK camera rotation problem gets fixed soon, that's the only thing that's really bugging me.
You have tried windows live or hotmail on the PMD EnergyROM mod? I've been trying to verify if it works before I flash.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draiko View Post
First off, EnergyRoms are probably the most stable and fantastic customs that I've used so far. NRG does an AMAZING job on them.

PMD's slim mod of the nov 5th build is awesome. Good job PMD! It's humming along on my diamond and has room to spare.

No sign of any SMS issues on the PMD EnergyROM mod as well.

The landscape modes for pictures and music are still chugging, but I think that's to be expected since they were designed with the Snapdragon in mind!

I really hope that Gsensor SDK camera rotation problem gets fixed soon, that's the only thing that's really bugging me.
Thanks! What Camera Rotation problem are you having?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzjos View Post
I've been running Nov5_Manilla2.5 for a few days and am really excited about the GUI improvements. I deleted a few apps per the FAQ in post #4 and have been runnning it on my Sprint Diamond. Having an'agenda' is a real treat. The battery life has been taking a beating though and I'm at a loss to improve on it - even using the reg tweak.
I'm not having any trouble with battery life. A few things that probably contribute to that are that I installed Lumos to keep the brightness down, I damn near disabled gsensor polling (I never use it, no need to have it poll all the time) and it appears my phone is still in 1x only mode from the previous ROM I used.

Between all three of these, I'm pretty consistently at 50% or better by the end of the day. I probably had 90-120 minutes of talk time today and I've still got 39% battery left. I can't complain. I just want to be able to send text messages again. Maybe I'll give the light ROM a try, haven't decided.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Draiko is keeping up the good workDraiko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
You have tried windows live or hotmail on the PMD EnergyROM mod? I've been trying to verify if it works before I flash.

Nope, I use gmail with activesync and it works beautifully.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Draiko is keeping up the good workDraiko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Thanks! What Camera Rotation problem are you having?

Just the HTC gsensor 4 SDK issue of the camera not auto-rotating pictures after taking them.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Hello. My name is Success
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP

my phone isnt playing any ringtones when i get a call. Is anybody else experiencing this. This is the nov. 5 release.

<---- Continuation Of The GTX Sense Theme---->
Old 11-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
my phone isnt playing any ringtones when i get a call. Is anybody else experiencing this. This is the nov. 5 release.
yes, the one that came with it wasnt working for me but I switched to windows one and it worked. may need to soft reset.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor

For 23081 standard, I have an SMS problem. After clicking "all messages" on the sms tab, a first conversation opens up fine, but trying to open a second conversation causes a freeze. I think this may not have been happening before using MS myphone to backup texts. I've already done a hard reset. Any ideas?

edit: some previous posters suggest that showcase may be to blame. any way to uninstall this?

Last edited by mhhd00; 11-10-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:20 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Hello all, I've tested this latest ROM... I'm not interested till its fixed =] meanwhile to get to my main point. I would love it if someone has the august 11 old manila upload for me please, feel free to PM or reply with a link as i spend a good amount of time reading from page 161 to this current page so I wouldn't bug any of you but only found standard august 11 and tit =\... thanks in advance!
Old 11-10-2009, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint/HTC EVO 4G

rizzomach is keeping up the good workrizzomach is keeping up the good work

how is the new kitchen

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=9499163

CHECK OUT MY SITE FOR APPS........http://evoapps.webs.com/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development