View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 10:20 PM
brc64
PPCGeeks Regular

brc64 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzjos View Post
I've been running Nov5_Manilla2.5 for a few days and am really excited about the GUI improvements. I deleted a few apps per the FAQ in post #4 and have been runnning it on my Sprint Diamond. Having an'agenda' is a real treat. The battery life has been taking a beating though and I'm at a loss to improve on it - even using the reg tweak.
I'm not having any trouble with battery life. A few things that probably contribute to that are that I installed Lumos to keep the brightness down, I damn near disabled gsensor polling (I never use it, no need to have it poll all the time) and it appears my phone is still in 1x only mode from the previous ROM I used.

Between all three of these, I'm pretty consistently at 50% or better by the end of the day. I probably had 90-120 minutes of talk time today and I've still got 39% battery left. I can't complain. I just want to be able to send text messages again. Maybe I'll give the light ROM a try, haven't decided.