PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
The alienware background is a pic I had, the icons instead of words on the titanium is part of my new rom (in the reeseboy addons I have run during customization).

Yes, I did update the sys yesterday, but if you want you should just try the rom I have cooked on the first page and see what you think.
no offense to any of the cookers out there especially you. Your rom is prob 100Xs better than when i cook them (obviously as we already can see) BUT for some reason it just doesnt feel the same using one that i didnt cook up. Sorry :/

In terms of that titanium icon addon is there anywhere i can download them to cook in my rom?
Old 08-13-2009, 11:25 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
no offense to any of the cookers out there especially you. Your rom is prob 100Xs better than when i cook them (obviously as we already can see) BUT for some reason it just doesnt feel the same using one that i didnt cook up. Sorry :/

In terms of that titanium icon addon is there anywhere i can download them to cook in my rom?
LOL no prob, thats the same reason I cook my own. There's alot of awesome chefs but I just like my own tweaks. I attached the Reeseboy Titanium addons that give you the icons. Titanium weather and Fave People are both part of those addons so no need to cook them in if you were. Also, because of the changes done to the UI HTC Task Manager causes issues so you should leave it out.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ReeseBoy Titanium Addons v.4.1.cab (2.63 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Also, because of the changes done to the UI HTC Task Manager causes issues so you should leave it out.
what issues does it cause?
Old 08-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

just wanted to confirm, using this latest build with the tachi phone canvas does create the side slidebar... Also, for some reason i just re-cooked and my side volumes dont activate the HTC volume...and using the TD2 phone keypad arent working correctly.

Last edited by hasseye; 08-13-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
what issues does it cause?
Random issues with the interface.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
just wanted to confirm, using this latest build with the tachi phone canvas creates the side slidebar...
That sucks.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:29 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

so any idea how to change the softkey?
Old 08-13-2009, 12:37 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
so any idea how to change the softkey?
Left softkey is changed globally, I think at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome, SK1URL is the link and I believe SK1TEXT is the name that the button displays.

Right softkey is changed for each tab under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\ (then whichever tab you want to change it on), SK2URL and SK2TEXT.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:40 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I just flashed a 21840 build and it seems very nice. If you don't like all the enlarged UI changes, this is the build you want. I'll upload it as soon as I fix a few small bugs.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
I just flashed a 21840 build and it seems very nice. If you don't like all the enlarged UI changes, this is the build you want. I'll upload it as soon as I fix a few small bugs.

does it have htc taskbar?
Old 08-13-2009, 01:08 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
does it have htc taskbar?
Yep, and it has my old titanium setup.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development