PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
That popdown menu was part of htc task manager. I had to remove that because it was causing issues with this new build, so unfortunately there is no way really from the main screen. You'll have to click on start and go to task manager.

...Sorry
damn,

is there a way to add taskmanager as a softkey on my clock and just have contacts as the softkey on fave people?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:29 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Or maybe a stock flash then back to 23025.
Just a helpful note: I have the stock sprint rom saved on my internal storage as diamimg.nbh, so any time I am about to flash to a new rom I just turn off my phone, restart it in bootloader (hold back arrow, vol down, and power) then just hit power to reflash back to stock. Then I hook it up to my computer for the 6.5 flash. If you do this (and it only takes a total of 5 mins at the most) your 6.5 roms will come out very clean without bugs and issues that aren't native to the sys file you're using, and just keep that stock rom on your internal storage so even if you're going to flash from somewhere other than home you don't have to download again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hey i dnno if any else is experieincing this, but how come on my diamond when i use the VOL up and VOL down, it deosnt adjust the volume it only toggles the top taskbar, which i normally then select the sound personally and adjust it.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
hey i dnno if any else is experieincing this, but how come on my diamond when i use the VOL up and VOL down, it deosnt adjust the volume it only toggles the top taskbar, which i normally then select the sound personally and adjust it.

mine doesn't do that, are you using htc volume?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:46 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
damn,

is there a way to add taskmanager as a softkey on my clock and just have contacts as the softkey on fave people?
I was actually considering adding clauncher to titanium and putting task manager in that.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker

yes i believe i am using HTC Volume. I think i just need to cook a new ROM...i prob missed somethings or what not.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:49 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
mine doesn't do that, are you using htc volume?
Mine isn't doing that either... another screwy thing yours is doing. If you find 1 more screwy thing I would definitely say stock reflash.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker

ooo im gonna stock reflash right now and then cook up a new one...heyy did you say that you updated the ROM/SYS file on the first main page yestarday? Also, what titanium plugin are you using in the alienware one where its a smaller picture and just on the side, but when your scroll over it its seems bigger than usual?

FYI i just wanted to let you know that im cooking my own rom based on your latest SYS file..maybe this is why im getting different results than you guys?

Last edited by hasseye; 08-13-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
FYI i just wanted to let you know that im cooking my own rom based on your latest SYS file..maybe this is why im getting different results than you guys?
could be depending on what settings you're using, but I'll tell you right now a stock reflash could solve most if not all of your problems.

Quote:
I was actually considering adding clauncher to titanium and putting task manager in that.
I thought of that too, Especially because there are 3 programs now, cgames, clauncher, and csettings, you could have it as the first item in settings maybe (or whatever you wanna do), but I would still prefer a left softkey, do you know how I'd go about editing the softkey?
Old 08-13-2009, 11:02 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
ooo im gonna stock reflash right now and then cook up a new one...heyy did you say that you updated the ROM/SYS file on the first main page yestarday? Also, what titanium plugin are you using in the alienware one where its a smaller picture and just on the side, but when your scroll over it its seems bigger than usual?

The alienware background is a pic I had, the icons instead of words on the titanium is part of my new rom (in the reeseboy addons I have run during customization).

Yes, I did update the sys yesterday, but if you want you should just try the rom I have cooked on the first page and see what you think.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development