View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:01 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
FYI i just wanted to let you know that im cooking my own rom based on your latest SYS file..maybe this is why im getting different results than you guys?
could be depending on what settings you're using, but I'll tell you right now a stock reflash could solve most if not all of your problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I was actually considering adding clauncher to titanium and putting task manager in that.
I thought of that too, Especially because there are 3 programs now, cgames, clauncher, and csettings, you could have it as the first item in settings maybe (or whatever you wanna do), but I would still prefer a left softkey, do you know how I'd go about editing the softkey?