View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:29 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Or maybe a stock flash then back to 23025.
Just a helpful note: I have the stock sprint rom saved on my internal storage as diamimg.nbh, so any time I am about to flash to a new rom I just turn off my phone, restart it in bootloader (hold back arrow, vol down, and power) then just hit power to reflash back to stock. Then I hook it up to my computer for the 6.5 flash. If you do this (and it only takes a total of 5 mins at the most) your 6.5 roms will come out very clean without bugs and issues that aren't native to the sys file you're using, and just keep that stock rom on your internal storage so even if you're going to flash from somewhere other than home you don't have to download again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.