View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:25 AM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
no offense to any of the cookers out there especially you. Your rom is prob 100Xs better than when i cook them (obviously as we already can see) BUT for some reason it just doesnt feel the same using one that i didnt cook up. Sorry :/

In terms of that titanium icon addon is there anywhere i can download them to cook in my rom?
LOL no prob, thats the same reason I cook my own. There's alot of awesome chefs but I just like my own tweaks. I attached the Reeseboy Titanium addons that give you the icons. Titanium weather and Fave People are both part of those addons so no need to cook them in if you were. Also, because of the changes done to the UI HTC Task Manager causes issues so you should leave it out.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ReeseBoy Titanium Addons v.4.1.cab (2.63 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.