PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 6/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21812 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Not that I know of yet...

I think s2p is the best one, and it looks like it does the cover flows too.

http://s2p.ac-s2.com/
Old 06-19-2009, 08:06 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i like the lil gui changes in 21815. grey background instead of white. blue on new txts. seems graphically its a lil sharper as well.
The grey background instead of white is a result of using old .tsk or mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml files from a pre-21815 sys. If the mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml or .tsk from 21815 is used instead, you will get the typical white background.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

this thread actually fell off the first page . Any update soon with the new sys? I'm becoming a follower for this one.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
this thread actually fell off the first page . Any update soon with the new sys? I'm becoming a follower for this one.
I'm still kinda just playing around with 21815 but I posted a rom in post 275 if you want to try it... It seems to be working pretty good with the exception of having older theme files causing grey backgrounds. But if you use one of the themes that came with 6.5 ur fine ("DVF green" and "Rock and Republic black" both work great)
Old 06-23-2009, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I'm still kinda just playing around with 21815 but I posted a rom in post 275 if you want to try it... It seems to be working pretty good with the exception of having older theme files causing grey backgrounds. But if you use one of the themes that came with 6.5 ur fine ("DVF green" and "Rock and Republic black" both work great)

I have been using your 21815 for a couple of days now, and everything is running smooth

the battery life is good
everything i use is running good
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Glad to here.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:34 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Da_G posted some good info on all the WM6.5 builds in the WM6.5 kitchen thread - link

Edit: It also looks like 21820 is right around the corner

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-24-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:27 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I noticed that onlinespending had a more updated EzInput 2.0 on xda so I oem'ed it and cooked it into a rom just now - compact qwerty's add word feature now switches to abc mode - woohoo!!! Landscape xT9 still doesn't work right, but landscape abc is just fine still. I think I'll cook that in when I get my hands on 21820...
Old 06-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
I noticed that onlinespending had a more updated EzInput 2.0 on xda so I oem'ed it and cooked it into a rom just now - compact qwerty's add word feature now switches to abc mode - woohoo!!! Landscape xT9 still doesn't work right, but landscape abc is just fine still. I think I'll cook that in when I get my hands on 21820...
nice, lookin forward to it.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Well I have a booting 21820 setup - its not a full 21820 (the xip is 21905) but its running great. Anyone want it?

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-24-2009 at 08:33 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development