PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 11:43 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/27/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21820 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengraham View Post
Hey RB,
The EzInput isnt bad, I find it a little laggy tho. Also, the rom is suffering from the grey back grounds behind certain text.

Besides that, great ROM

GG
The grey backgrounds are a result of using older wm6.5 themes. MS is giving more control to the themes and these older themse don't have some options set in them. If you have a prob with one of these then I would begin to wonder:
DVF Green
Isaac Mizrahi purple
Rock and Republic black
Ron Arad orange
Vera Wang red
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: 6/27/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21820,23001 - Generic | All Carriers -

23001 sys is up... I forgot to delete the _skip files tho so you'll have to do a search in the sys folder for _skip and delete them all.

I'll fix it and reupload later, but for those that just must have it its up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:52 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: 6/27/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21820,23001 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
23001 sys is up... I forgot to delete the _skip files tho so you'll have to do a search in the sys folder for _skip and delete them all.

I'll fix it and reupload later, but for those that just must have it its up.
23001 seems like a major build change. Any idea what the changes are from the 21xxx builds?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:25 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Ok... I have a ROM up also for 23001, and I removed the _skip files and reuploaded the SYS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
23001 seems like a major build change. Any idea what the changes are from the 21xxx builds?
According to Da_G its a new branch off for developing based on the 218xx lineup. I seem to remember something about 22xxx already being used for something else so the next open build line was 230xx.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

SteveBoat is just getting started
Re: 6/27/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21820 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
The grey backgrounds are a result of using older wm6.5 themes. MS is giving more control to the themes and these older themse don't have some options set in them. If you have a prob with one of these then I would begin to wonder:
DVF Green
Isaac Mizrahi purple
Rock and Republic black
Ron Arad orange
Vera Wang red
I use m. carroll's pure black 2 and there is a fix for the grey background in post 57 at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=506584&page=6
Old 07-01-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

SteveBoat is just getting started
Re: 6/29/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23001 - Generic | All Carriers -

Can't make my phone ring or vibrate. In settings, it says none for incoming call and I can't make the change to either single ring, vibrate or ring and vibrate. If I try and go back to settings, it has reverted to None.

Build 21820 V1.1

Any ideas?

Thanks.

OK ... I updated to 23001 and the phone now rings properly. Everything else seems to work as well. Looks like a great ROM. Thanks.

Last edited by SteveBoat; 07-02-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone

Röchelhilpert is a n00b

with 23001 i can´t bring youtube to fly.
I have noticed, that a recmod.exe is in one browsing folder
Old 07-02-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

youtube is working fine for me. Are you using my rom or kitchen?
Old 07-03-2009, 12:32 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Do any of your newer builds have Manila installed? ROMS I mean.
and what does the memory look like after a flash?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-03-2009, 07:26 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

None of my newer builds have manilla... sorry.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development