PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:20 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-21-09 ~~Bear-Bonz Rom~~ Version 1-5 [Rhodium 6.1 21028]

Dry,

Do you want my cab for the Rhodium Comm Manager to strip down to OEM? I've already dumped all the green graphics and replaced them with silver/grey. It's scaled perfectly and all functions are working on it.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

dude 1.5 screen rotation rocks!!! WAY TO GO BONZ!!!! This is the way this manilla was made to rotate!!!! I can't wait to see if 1.6's battery life is better!!! 1.5 rocks though!!! And I am getting very flash savy!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 12:41 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I've had a few issues with the desktop version of ceregeditor. Does it even have a PPC version?

And, Drybonz I'm glad you mentioned that 1.6 is almost ready. I'll wait a bit before flashing. Thanks!
Yep, desktop only. Not exactly what we're looking for.

Total commander claims to have a registry editor but I can't find it in the UI. I'm really not familiar with TC at all.

EDIT: OK, I think I figured out registry edits with TC. I found registry files in "\\Plugins\Registry" (also FTP and LAN folders).You can copy individual keys and save as a .reg file. It's not as easy (or user friendly) but it does seem to work. I may start using TC instead of Resco. It's not as pretty but it sure is powerful (and free).

Last edited by watzone69; 04-22-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:02 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

TC sucks , but is free. Bonz once again you rock bro!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Awesome feedback guys... I appreciate your comments.

I have already made a decision on the reg editor situation for 1.6. It's going to include FDC and PHM both. Here's the reason for that decision... first, they are small apps and it doesn't take up much storage. PHM will be there so that everyone has a fully working reg editor. FDC is included because of its more robust features, like single key exporting, which is invaluable to me... FDC can still be used if ChangeScreen is temporarily disabled. I will update ChangeScreen down the road and drop PHM if the issue is resolved on ChangeScreen's part. Anyway, reg editor situation is a done deal.

I, personally, use Resco as my main editor because it rocks.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:40 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Dry,

Do you want my cab for the Rhodium Comm Manager to strip down to OEM? I've already dumped all the green graphics and replaced them with silver/grey. It's scaled perfectly and all functions are working on it.
I may have a fully working, color edited topaz version in 1.6.

If not, I will get that rhodium cab off of you. Thanks for the offer.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
dude 1.5 screen rotation rocks!!! WAY TO GO BONZ!!!! This is the way this manilla was made to rotate!!!! I can't wait to see if 1.6's battery life is better!!! 1.5 rocks though!!! And I am getting very flash savy!!!
1.5 was basically for you pask.
Although I hope everyone enjoys the new functionality, I knew you were dying for better screen rotation. I don't even use landscape much myself, but I wanted to hook you guys up.

How's that for customer service?
Old 04-22-2009, 02:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dry,
All I can say is that your dedication and hard work really show in your rom. This rom is head and shoulders above anything else I've used and I've sampled quite a few diamond roms. =D>

Keep up the great work.

If you feel the need to hook me up:
Old 04-22-2009, 02:40 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwgarza1 View Post
All I can say is that your dedication and hard work really show in your rom. This rom is head and shoulders above anything else I've used
Thanks for the kind words. I can assure you, however, that if this is, in fact, the case, it's only due to beginner's luck on my part.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:29 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Blog updated... 1.6 is shaping up nicely.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development