PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-09 ~~Bear-Bonz Rom~~ Version 1-7 [Rhodium 6.1 21028]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
hey bonz i cant get the sprint stock navigation cab to run...it installs fine but freezes rght as it boot up, i have tried installing to device and storage card and no go... any thoughts?
sprint nav
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
sprint nav
Thanks, jjairal... pask, let us know if this version works for you, please.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Had to soft reset after intalling it sometimes. to get it to finish the start up. ok u have to have google maps on then start sprint nav. dont know why but its the only way it works.

Last edited by jjairal; 04-26-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

hey jj.... i couldnt get it to go past the warning screen... tried a soft reset still no go....???? did you get it to work with this rom?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
hey jj.... i couldnt get it to go past the warning screen... tried a soft reset still no go....???? did you get it to work with this rom?
have gooogle maps running then it will work.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:08 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Guys, I would like everyone who is running 1.7 to please apply this cab. It will change the default settings for nueDynamicClock, as I have them in 1.7.

The intended effect will be to allow the device more power with backlight off/in suspend, and hopefully eliminate problems with the device waking up and music playing while the screen is off.

Please let me know if you see improvements after applying this cab. If there are improvements, I will simply use these settings as the defaults in 1.8. If there are not enough improvements I will remove nueDynamicClock in 1.8.

I have seen improvements, on my device, with these settings, so hopefully you will too. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Drybonz Better nueClock settings.cab (2.5 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Hey guys, I use this version which works great, and has a smaller footprint than 2.1.7. give it a try.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks, Riley.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:48 AM
N00b

Quigs is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
The intended effect will be to allow the device more power with backlight off/in suspend, and hopefully eliminate problems with the device waking up and music playing while the screen is off.
Applied settings and will update on results. I noticed that with 1.6 and 1.7 it would freeze trying to wake it up - just would get a black screen. I was using touchlockpro and figured that was a culprit. I switched to S2U2 yesterday on 1.7 and had not had a black screen lock - so I figured it was touchlockpro.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

I know this is off subject, but Bonz check out this Opera version 16277 VGA from the topaz. Pretty slick, and may help with the push features. Oh yeah it will install if anyone want's to try it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_9.5.16277_XDA_WWE_25042009[1].cab (4.27 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Reef48; 04-26-2009 at 05:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development