PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [051209] ** grooveROM 4 ** -- CE OS 5.2.21222 (Build 21222.5.0.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Probably in the near future. I kinda want to run it on SimpleROM for a couple of days and make sure that there's no issues first. That way, I don't have to update multiple roms with the same fix, if there are any issues. Also, gotta find the time. I tweak the sys' differently for each rom, so it's not exactly plug and play. Tomorrow is the wife's B-day, so I'll be on the downlow for a bit..
cool, plan on doing the same thing simplerom is great. tried capt. c release which was great as well. Simplerom allows me to be a tad bit lazier setting up post flash
Old 05-14-2009, 10:03 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Anyone know where I can get a working Rhodium Notification .cab for the 5/12/09 rom?

I've been through 4 already & all of them have the notification so low that you cannot see the bottom of the notification.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Anyone know where I can get a working Rhodium Notification .cab for the 5/12/09 rom?

I've been through 4 already & all of them have the notification so low that you cannot see the bottom of the notification.
Took 3 hours but I found this, these work:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d...7397ef07d9c01f

Enjoy
Old 05-15-2009, 11:47 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Probably in the near future. I kinda want to run it on SimpleROM for a couple of days and make sure that there's no issues first. That way, I don't have to update multiple roms with the same fix, if there are any issues. Also, gotta find the time. I tweak the sys' differently for each rom, so it's not exactly plug and play. Tomorrow is the wife's B-day, so I'll be on the downlow for a bit..
Wife's birthday is definitely an important thing.
I'm interested in seeing what you have in store.

Playing with this ROM right now... am I missing something or is there a reason that there is no Contacts/people panel on the Titanium home screen?

Old 05-16-2009, 01:54 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Wife's birthday is definitely an important thing.
I'm interested in seeing what you have in store.

Playing with this ROM right now... am I missing something or is there a reason that there is no Contacts/people panel on the Titanium home screen?
Any update will be minor most likely -- prolly just a sys update.

I didn't include the contacts panel, because I don't really want to clutter up Titanium too much. You can just cab install it anyway, right? I don't really use that kind of thing anyway.

I've been prompted to start thinking about a grooveROM 5 -- but I'm not sure which direction to go with it. I'm kind of thinging about something a little less flashy for that. Any thoughts/requests (not that they'll necessarlky be implimented, but possibly..)?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Any update will be minor most likely -- prolly just a sys update.

I didn't include the contacts panel, because I don't really want to clutter up Titanium too much. You can just cab install it anyway, right? I don't really use that kind of thing anyway.

I've been prompted to start thinking about a grooveROM 5 -- but I'm not sure which direction to go with it. I'm kind of thinging about something a little less flashy for that. Any thoughts/requests (not that they'll necessarlky be implimented, but possibly..)?
Grooverom 5, man that awesome news! only thing I would like to see different is a different taskbar. I like yours as well but prefer to see a different start menu icon.

I actually like the simplerom taskbar because it's cleaner but also really like the the look of Juicy new taskbar with larger stock tb icons look. Only thing that weird with the simple rom tbar is the battery indicator. 20% shows two bars but should show 1. Everything else seems to run well in Groove4. Have you noticed the scrolling issues in rsshub? reader type programs. I heard this may half to do with 6.5 so that's fine. Oh well, keep up the great work Groove.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:20 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Can you or someone point me in the direction of a cab for the contacts panel? There are so many threads here and at XDA I can't keep up.

*I found some links, but they all go to XDA, which appears to be down right now.

Last edited by Trident; 05-16-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work

The last post here was 2 days ago! Blasphemous!

I'd love to see a ROM that has the Contacts, Opera, and the 4 in 1 communications panel all together and working properly at the same time. I really am enjoying titanium, and anything to make it more user friendly i'm all for. I ALWAYS have trouble getting all of these to work together. But let's be honest, most of us are going to flash whatever you're making.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bro4ever is just getting started

I cannot receive file from another phone using BT

please help me....I am running manila version
Old 05-19-2009, 03:53 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro4ever View Post
I cannot receive file from another phone using BT

please help me....I am running manila version
Manila versions are discontinued, which means it's old. I'm not supporting old builds -- sorry.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development