View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [051209] ** grooveROM 4 ** -- CE OS 5.2.21222 (Build 21222.5.0.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Probably in the near future. I kinda want to run it on SimpleROM for a couple of days and make sure that there's no issues first. That way, I don't have to update multiple roms with the same fix, if there are any issues. Also, gotta find the time. I tweak the sys' differently for each rom, so it's not exactly plug and play. Tomorrow is the wife's B-day, so I'll be on the downlow for a bit..
Wife's birthday is definitely an important thing.
I'm interested in seeing what you have in store.

Playing with this ROM right now... am I missing something or is there a reason that there is no Contacts/people panel on the Titanium home screen?