View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [051209] ** grooveROM 4 ** -- CE OS 5.2.21222 (Build 21222.5.0.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Probably in the near future. I kinda want to run it on SimpleROM for a couple of days and make sure that there's no issues first. That way, I don't have to update multiple roms with the same fix, if there are any issues. Also, gotta find the time. I tweak the sys' differently for each rom, so it's not exactly plug and play. Tomorrow is the wife's B-day, so I'll be on the downlow for a bit..
cool, plan on doing the same thing simplerom is great. tried capt. c release which was great as well. Simplerom allows me to be a tad bit lazier setting up post flash