View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [051209] ** grooveROM 4 ** -- CE OS 5.2.21222 (Build 21222.5.0.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Any update will be minor most likely -- prolly just a sys update.

I didn't include the contacts panel, because I don't really want to clutter up Titanium too much. You can just cab install it anyway, right? I don't really use that kind of thing anyway.

I've been prompted to start thinking about a grooveROM 5 -- but I'm not sure which direction to go with it. I'm kind of thinging about something a little less flashy for that. Any thoughts/requests (not that they'll necessarlky be implimented, but possibly..)?
Grooverom 5, man that awesome news! only thing I would like to see different is a different taskbar. I like yours as well but prefer to see a different start menu icon.

I actually like the simplerom taskbar because it's cleaner but also really like the the look of Juicy new taskbar with larger stock tb icons look. Only thing that weird with the simple rom tbar is the battery indicator. 20% shows two bars but should show 1. Everything else seems to run well in Groove4. Have you noticed the scrolling issues in rsshub? reader type programs. I heard this may half to do with 6.5 so that's fine. Oh well, keep up the great work Groove.