PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Quote:
rstoyguy;773356]Didn't have much time yesterday, but I tried the whole W.A.V. Web Video Downloader and I like it. Now to find more time for U-Tube...
glad to hear you like wvd. to me its a must have now on the phone but he updates it at least twice a week so you need to upgrade to the new one consistently. I'm not complaining though since it gets better with each release. I noticed that the newest tcpmp player is really not much different than the one I posted earlier. Video playback on the one I posted seems better overall but occasionally it still slows down considerably especially with wvd running.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:03 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Let me know how you guys like arcsoft. I find it much quicker that sprints. And the start up sound is....let me know what you think. lol...

rstg_Diam_2.7.34

Quote:
Tweak on sorted StartMenu-Programs-Utilities...done.
- Changed battery icon, same look, to address 59% level...done.
- Switch to Arcsoft MMS 5.0.71.33R3...done.
-- From calcu's kitchen....thanks!
-- Replaced notification icons...done.
-- Replaced notification sound "A new message has arrived."...done.
- Replaced bootup sound...done.
- Added Web Video Downloader...done.
- Upgraded to TCPMP-0_72RC1-GF5500Edition-Alpha4...done.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 03-15-2009 at 09:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:21 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Oh yeah and I also added:

Now where are those pills to help with my memory...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

awesome. will flash tonight! Thanks for the update. By the way, I noticed someone called you Don in another thread. Should we call you Don or Rstoyguy? By Don I am referring to the Don aka Don Corleone
Old 03-15-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

sorry but i took them thought they where asprin loll

Quote:

Old 03-15-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started

No when i do a active sync it ask me one of 3 things and one of them is do i want to use phone as a modem that was what i was asking if you could include in your next build ? i am sure i can tweak it

Quote:
Didn't have much time yesterday, but I tried the whole W.A.V. Web Video Downloader and I like it. Now to find more time for U-Tube...

StartMenu-Programs-Connectivity-Internet Sharing I think is what you're after...

Right now I'm playing with an OEM_MegaPack_Games_v2.0, found some new games posted by omegamax http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=143
Old 03-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Let me know how you guys like arcsoft. I find it much quicker that sprints. And the start up sound is....let me know what you think. lol...

rstg_Diam_2.7.34
Oh yeah . can wait to try ths bb. nice work RS thanks.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOceaN View Post
No when i do a active sync it ask me one of 3 things and one of them is do i want to use phone as a modem that was what i was asking if you could include in your next build ? i am sure i can tweak it
That's USB to PC, it's three options were sorta scrunched at the bottom third of the screen. I'm sure there's a .cab out there for you to install. no2chem has one I believe that you can install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
awesome. will flash tonight! Thanks for the update. By the way, I noticed someone called you Don in another thread. Should we call you Don or Rstoyguy? By Don I am referring to the Don aka Don Corleone
It's sorta like Don Corleone, but it's The Don, aka The ShackFather. But yea, I'll answer to Don or rstoyguy
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
It's sorta like Don Corleone, but it's The Don, aka The ShackFather. But yea, I'll answer to Don or rstoyguy
I had a feeling you was going to drop an update tonight, after all you stayed away for awhile today

As for the Don I have said this all along, just trying to keep it to myself, and as for calling you The Don thats cool but I like The Iron Chef

Thx for the update
Old 03-16-2009, 06:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

stillryan is a n00b

I like the start up sound, goes with my text message ringer. I have Yoda saying "Hmmm, message from the dark side there is."

What can i say, i like Star Wars and sometimes you have to let your ppcgeekness show out in public. Hell, a nickname i have at work is OS because of all the times i flash this thing (I'm a tech at a Sprint store).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development