PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Custom Rom - "The Exception to the Rule Rom" v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Quote:
And we are now "The Exception to the Rule Rom" because I don't believe that "One Rom to Rule Them All" can exist when it has all those issues... A little friendly competition with the RSTG Mafia has begun! lol...
oh boy, this is like Ali vs Frazier, Steelers vs Cowboys, Yankees vs Bosox, Riley vs yeah right! let the smack commence
Old 03-23-2009, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Question Re: RSTG Custom Rom - "The Exception to the Rule Rom" v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Now this is going to be interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
oh boy, this is like Ali vs Frazier, Steelers vs Cowboys, Yankees vs Bosox, Riley vs yeah right! let the smack commence
Old 03-23-2009, 01:03 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
When does the New Rom drop ?
I jumped over to Mighty's Rom and let's just say... You can't beat a Cadillac and I'm not hating on Mighty Mike @ all just not my taste.
You just can't compete with a smooth, stable, colorfull rom...

We know we RULE!
We have no rom issues.
We have colorfull colors.
We have it all!

And with thunderstorms forcasted here today, my help called in. I don't blame here as she uses public transportation. While she only has an instinct, I can't blame her for not wanting to get here electronics wet. Or did she say her hair... Anyways, that may put a small delay on my RhodiumManila-secret-weapon-rom-release that will take down the competition once and for all!!!! Buuu--haaa--waaa--haaa...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7
Carrier: Sprint

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work

Yeah, I have to admit I fell for it this morning, "One Rom TO Rule Them All". I installed it around 8, by 9:30 I was back on RSTG's rom. Now I do have to give credit where credit is due. I installed Tersoth's 1.0 rom on friday. Was still running it this morning until I tryed Mikes and then put RSTG's back on. That is the longest I have ran any rom except for this ROM. I love the big X and the bigger menus. It was a very stable rom also. Overall it was second best to this one in my opinion and I believe I have tryed them all, what can I say in just 2 short months I have turned into a ROM junkie.

On a different subject, I to am looking forward to a TF3d free Rom. I cant imagine that I wont use SPB mobile shell 3 when it comes out.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
You just can't compete with a smooth, stable, colorfull rom...

We know we RULE!
We have no rom issues.
We have colorfull colors.
We have it all!

And with thunderstorms forcasted here today, my help called in. I don't blame here as she uses public transportation. While she only has an instinct, I can't blame her for not wanting to get here electronics wet. Or did she say her hair... Anyways, that may put a small delay on my RhodiumManila-secret-weapon-rom-release that will take down the competition once and for all!!!! Buuu--haaa--waaa--haaa...
Amen to that one, and Good things come to those who can wait. So take your time and when she comes in tell her you have other things to do, and give her an umbrella.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7
Carrier: Sprint

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work

I am not sure how you make a ROM sashimi compliant, but if you could that would be awsome. I started using it a week or so ago and it makes it very easy to install your programs after the second boot. The link for more information is http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewfor...cc67db3dba6e7d
Thanks
Old 03-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

Did you ever figure out the sms not marking all txts as read? there is a new arc soft mms program, do you think that will fix the problem?
Old 03-23-2009, 05:22 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

It's in a dll within windows. I can replace the .dll to fix that issue, but then it won't open e-mail accounts. I'll take the current quirk as I've trained myself to deal with it and it's a non-event anymore for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Since when did this become a battle of roms? lol...

If you like RSTG rom stick with it...

No need to badmouth guys...
Old 03-23-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: RSTG Custom Rom - "The Exception to the Rule Rom" v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

LMAO don't HATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Since when did this become a battle of roms? lol...

If you like RSTG rom stick with it...

No need to badmouth guys...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development