View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOceaN View Post
No when i do a active sync it ask me one of 3 things and one of them is do i want to use phone as a modem that was what i was asking if you could include in your next build ? i am sure i can tweak it
That's USB to PC, it's three options were sorta scrunched at the bottom third of the screen. I'm sure there's a .cab out there for you to install. no2chem has one I believe that you can install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
awesome. will flash tonight! Thanks for the update. By the way, I noticed someone called you Don in another thread. Should we call you Don or Rstoyguy? By Don I am referring to the Don aka Don Corleone
It's sorta like Don Corleone, but it's The Don, aka The ShackFather. But yea, I'll answer to Don or rstoyguy