View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Quote:
rstoyguy;773356]Didn't have much time yesterday, but I tried the whole W.A.V. Web Video Downloader and I like it. Now to find more time for U-Tube...
glad to hear you like wvd. to me its a must have now on the phone but he updates it at least twice a week so you need to upgrade to the new one consistently. I'm not complaining though since it gets better with each release. I noticed that the newest tcpmp player is really not much different than the one I posted earlier. Video playback on the one I posted seems better overall but occasionally it still slows down considerably especially with wvd running.