PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

loving the rom so far...seems a little faster (at least w the programs i got loaded)...
couple questions...1) if there is a program i dont use (ie stock ticker, etc) does removing that from the windows/start menu/programs area totally delete the program? sorry for the n00b question....and 2) what was the previous task bar? was liking that one a little better, no offense...

Help Me Help You
Old 03-03-2009, 11:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

hiero4life is a n00b
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

I upgraded to the diamond from the vogue and used your vogue rom and really liked it. I have a question about the diamond rom. I can't multi select emails I want to delete. Is there a setting I need to change or is this not possible. Thanks for your hard work.

Chris
Old 03-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

I just flashed to the new clean and I'm still getting the problem with TF3D shutting down and restarting when I'm scrolling on the scroll bar - doesn't seem entirely consistent when it happens.

I was also having a problem on the previous clean with bluetooth - I had to re-pair to get it to work each time. Then it would work until the connection was broken and I'd have to re-pair again. It was odd, I would get a white headphone/bluetooth icon when it wasn't working and then when it was working it would show a blue headphone/bluetooth icon. Does that make sense? Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to evaluate the new clean for this issue soon, but other folks may want to watch for it.

--- Also, I recommend avoiding the "sloppy red" theme - I can't get rid of it. It refuses to uninstall.

Last edited by Dreading; 03-03-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:08 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero4life View Post
I upgraded to the diamond from the vogue and used your vogue rom and really liked it. I have a question about the diamond rom. I can't multi select emails I want to delete. Is there a setting I need to change or is this not possible. Thanks for your hard work.

Chris
In poutlook, select menu, select messages, several, then you can pick and choose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
loving the rom so far...seems a little faster (at least w the programs i got loaded)...
couple questions...1) if there is a program i dont use (ie stock ticker, etc) does removing that from the windows/start menu/programs area totally delete the program? sorry for the n00b question....and 2) what was the previous task bar? was liking that one a little better, no offense...
You can delete the link in the start menu, but the program stays. It won't improve/degrade performance of the rom, you will just have one less entry on the startmenu.... whereever I hid it. ANd the programs tab, you can replace that link with something you use.
And I'll read that thread tonight and see if I can find a fix for the icons...you can install the cab until then. I think it was tsowentaskbar3v1.4 but not sure. I left the kitchen and the sink at home.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:30 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I left the kitchen and the sink at home.

how dare you leave unprepared...lol....and u were right about the version of task bar...thanks
Old 03-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
In poutlook, select menu, select messages, several, then you can pick and choose...

You can delete the link in the start menu, but the program stays. It won't improve/degrade performance of the rom, you will just have one less entry on the startmenu.... whereever I hid it. ANd the programs tab, you can replace that link with something you use.
And I'll read that thread tonight and see if I can find a fix for the icons...you can install the cab until then. I think it was tsowentaskbar3v1.4 but not sure. I left the kitchen and the sink at home.
awesome, flashing her up now. thanks. the taskbar looks descent. I think I run with it for now. great job freeing up some space as well.

edit, I actually prefer the older icons as well. cant seem to find the cab either on our lovely forum. anyone have it to throw up?

Last edited by Riley; 03-03-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Nice update keep up the Great work!!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

WooHoo more memory cant wait to try it.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G, Blackberry Bold

Deval is keeping up the good workDeval is keeping up the good work

I just flashed my Diamond with this ROM (I have it on my Touch Pro as well), and I found an interesting glitch.

If you touch-over to the profile TF3D tab, and try to change an option (RING, VOL, etc.), it resets TF3D, at least, it does on both my Diamond and Touch Pro.
My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:24 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deval View Post
I just flashed my Diamond with this ROM (I have it on my Touch Pro as well), and I found an interesting glitch.

If you touch-over to the profile TF3D tab, and try to change an option (RING, VOL, etc.), it resets TF3D, at least, it does on both my Diamond and Touch Pro.
I did a little on-the-spot testing....Yes. After a little more troubleshooting, if you just generally swipe in the area with your finger, TF3D thinks it's a side-to=side swipe and it changes tabs. But if you take your stylus and put it on that little green bar, it works great. So yes, quirky, and it works but not finger friendly. The quirk for that same tab and events sounds still remains though...

See if that does it for ya and let me know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development