View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
In poutlook, select menu, select messages, several, then you can pick and choose...

You can delete the link in the start menu, but the program stays. It won't improve/degrade performance of the rom, you will just have one less entry on the startmenu.... whereever I hid it. ANd the programs tab, you can replace that link with something you use.
And I'll read that thread tonight and see if I can find a fix for the icons...you can install the cab until then. I think it was tsowentaskbar3v1.4 but not sure. I left the kitchen and the sink at home.
awesome, flashing her up now. thanks. the taskbar looks descent. I think I run with it for now. great job freeing up some space as well.

edit, I actually prefer the older icons as well. cant seem to find the cab either on our lovely forum. anyone have it to throw up?

Last edited by Riley; 03-03-2009 at 04:06 PM.