View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 05:24 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deval View Post
I just flashed my Diamond with this ROM (I have it on my Touch Pro as well), and I found an interesting glitch.

If you touch-over to the profile TF3D tab, and try to change an option (RING, VOL, etc.), it resets TF3D, at least, it does on both my Diamond and Touch Pro.
I did a little on-the-spot testing....Yes. After a little more troubleshooting, if you just generally swipe in the area with your finger, TF3D thinks it's a side-to=side swipe and it changes tabs. But if you take your stylus and put it on that little green bar, it works great. So yes, quirky, and it works but not finger friendly. The quirk for that same tab and events sounds still remains though...

See if that does it for ya and let me know.