View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 12:08 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.23 Updated 3/3/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero4life View Post
I upgraded to the diamond from the vogue and used your vogue rom and really liked it. I have a question about the diamond rom. I can't multi select emails I want to delete. Is there a setting I need to change or is this not possible. Thanks for your hard work.

Chris
In poutlook, select menu, select messages, several, then you can pick and choose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
loving the rom so far...seems a little faster (at least w the programs i got loaded)...
couple questions...1) if there is a program i dont use (ie stock ticker, etc) does removing that from the windows/start menu/programs area totally delete the program? sorry for the n00b question....and 2) what was the previous task bar? was liking that one a little better, no offense...
You can delete the link in the start menu, but the program stays. It won't improve/degrade performance of the rom, you will just have one less entry on the startmenu.... whereever I hid it. ANd the programs tab, you can replace that link with something you use.
And I'll read that thread tonight and see if I can find a fix for the icons...you can install the cab until then. I think it was tsowentaskbar3v1.4 but not sure. I left the kitchen and the sink at home.

This post has been thanked 3 times.