PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

know what you mean by the economy... I remember on the touch on one of the roms it had the same problem with the txt messages, I'll see if I can research and figure it out for ya, I love doing things like that..
Old 03-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
This is what ran riley off lol... It's a stock rom thing, if you find the fix, I'll do it. But now I gotta run home and change, on a whim I decided to paint the back room floor in my store. The economy ain't gonna fix itself ya know...
you don't mean me do you, since I am the riley of ppcgeeks I think?? I'm here man! On 2.7.34, stable, fast, and loaded to the gills!!! by the way, the manilla free you mentioned sound very interesting, do you have any ideas up your sleeve for manilla replacements? new sbmobile shell 3, touch commander?
Old 03-17-2009, 08:08 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
know what you mean by the economy... I remember on the touch on one of the roms it had the same problem with the txt messages, I'll see if I can research and figure it out for ya, I love doing things like that..
Thanks, that would help out a bunch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
you don't mean me do you, since I am the riley of ppcgeeks I think?? I'm here man! On 2.7.34, stable, fast, and loaded to the gills!!! by the way, the manilla free you mentioned sound very interesting, do you have any ideas up your sleeve for manilla replacements? new sbmobile shell 3, touch commander?
Yep. <G> I don't remember if it was you or not, but it sounded good.
But I can pack a whole lot more in here without manila. I'm open to suggestions, but would like to keep it freeware...

Old 03-17-2009, 08:14 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Yes, mentioned in post #981. It's a case of arcsoft overwriting the inboxmenuext extensions. When I get time I'll test that theory and fix it. It didn't do it with a previous version of arcsoft, but it locked up more than I liked. This is the one out of calcu's kitchen...and thanks for reporting!
A quick update: I had time to flash @ home...Tweaked the OEM's and that did fix the mark all as read bug. It'll be in the next release...Now off to paint..........
Old 03-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
A quick update: I had time to flash @ home...Tweaked the OEM's and that did fix the mark all as read bug. It'll be in the next release...Now off to paint..........
Need help I'm in Pittsburgh oh shoot not Pittsburg Kansas, I'll be here all week, try the veal.

Last edited by Riley; 03-17-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I came from the touch as well, sounds cool, Hey Rstg if there is anything I can do (research, Not a Chef) I will be glad to help as much as I can. I was in a bad Motorcycle Crash so I have little bit of time. But if I can be your runner so to speak give me a shot. If its over my head Ill speak up. Im just getting my feet wet. But I like to help. Also love the picmail fix

Last edited by sprintnerd; 03-17-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Retired Staff

by the way guys, prl was updated again, 60651 must have been short lived. I just updated and got 60652. So update away my friends
Old 03-18-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

ro.pezzy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ro.pezzy Send a message via Yahoo to ro.pezzy

anybody got a little green line on the top of there screen, it like red then turns green?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:58 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
I came from the touch as well, sounds cool, Hey Rstg if there is anything I can do (research, Not a Chef) I will be glad to help as much as I can. I was in a bad Motorcycle Crash so I have little bit of time. But if I can be your runner so to speak give me a shot. If its over my head Ill speak up. Im just getting my feet wet. But I like to help. Also love the picmail fix
If you want to help out, you could do some research on why sms is opening to the first unread message instead of the last message. Should just be a registry edit or a .cab. Thanks for wanting to help out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro.pezzy View Post
anybody got a little green line on the top of there screen, it like red then turns green?
From the bottom of post #2...
Quote:
Rom Quirks and How To:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Get rid of VistaHide Battery Guage : Delete \windows\startup\VistaHide Battery Guage.lnk, reboot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

ro.pezzy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ro.pezzy Send a message via Yahoo to ro.pezzy

thanks that worked, this is one of the best roms i'v tried, i have no issues with this rom so far and im coming from mighty rom his is roms good too,

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development