PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 09:08 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Is anyone else havin trouble with no programs showing up under remove programs? Iv installed several but the only one showing up is garmin XT

Oh ya thats using the 21043 6.1 kitchen

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 05-01-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Is anyone else havin trouble with no programs showing up under remove programs? Iv installed several but the only one showing up is garmin XT

Not me.......everything i've installed shows up.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post

Flash back to shipped time.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:36 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Flash back to shipped time.
Man I flashed to shipped first and hardreset then hard reset after flashing this ROM. I guess no matter how careful you are there are always glitches
Old 05-02-2009, 02:31 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Well im lost I cant get anything to show in removed programs. Iv removed just about all my added OEMs. I think im gonna give up for tonight and work on it more later, everything else seems fine?
Old 05-02-2009, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

darocks1999 is a n00b

the password is either 3223 or 2332..
I fount it on registry and worked and immediately changed so i forgor but it would be either 3223 or 2332..
Old 05-02-2009, 02:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

darocks1999 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
There's no password set in the OEM but I might of built the ROM with my carrier settings which has a password set, so use this cab to reset it
I fount it on registry and worked and immediately changed so i forgor but it would be either 3223 or 2332..
Old 05-02-2009, 07:23 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
I'll soon post a new kitchen which hopefully will finally get rid of this bug
Quote:
The problem is the camera version, so it can't be fixed without changing the .exe & dll's but it will be fixed in the new version
F5

F5

F5

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darocks1999 View Post

its 2332, I posted a cab a while back to remove that

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:14 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I wish there was a way to thank certain posts more than once. I'll have to live with finding additional posts by the same person. In this case, Calkulin. (of course)
I just finished flashing a ROM i created with the kitchen and so far, it's fantastic. So good, that I'm going to post it for those that are interested. What I need to know is if there is a listing somewhere of what is in my ROM? A text file created that has everything I selected? I really don't want to have to type it all by hand.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom