PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 05:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Hey Calcu,

How come your screen shot says copyright 2008, when the other 21018 roms say 2009?:

Because I updated the language files after I took that screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
Hi Calcu, i install this version and has the missing icons, but now i have two "in call recorder"

sorry about poor english

Thanks, that fixed the missing icon issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
yup i had that problem on beta 1 as well.

i made a new beta 2 rom with the stock manilla instead of the TP2 manilla and so far after about 50 txts so far its still ringing.

i wouldnt think the TP2 manilla was the real cause of it but going back to the stock manilla seems to have fixed it for me.

Actually it's the new Sprint audio driver that was causing it because it also kept saying the files were corrupt but I got it fixed

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

As for the time zone issue, the issue must be Sprint cause ever since 2am, mine updated a hour ahead and some time afterwards, it updated again to another hour ahead, so I'm guessing that was when it changed my time zone. I'll try flashing with a old OEMDrivers folder to see if thats the issue tho
Old 03-08-2009, 05:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Also look at what I finally got my hands on. If I get a good xip for 21028, then I will also probably post that SYS

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

I jsut built a rom with 4.5 beta 2 and put in the 2021018 sys and built a rom, but when customization runs it errors out saying there is no battery.xml in windows is there something I did wrong and is this really needed because I can't find it anywere to try to fix this problem without reflashing again.
Wanted to add to that I'm using groove's HD manilla which may or may not be the problem
Old 03-08-2009, 07:29 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Nice Calcu...

Any time from on a new, non-beta kitchen???
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-08-2009, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff
Exclamation Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

im running a pretty much stock sprint rom now, and im having the timezone issue too it must be SPRINT.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
I jsut built a rom with 4.5 beta 2 and put in the 2021018 sys and built a rom, but when customization runs it errors out saying there is no battery.xml in windows is there something I did wrong and is this really needed because I can't find it anywere to try to fix this problem without reflashing again.
Wanted to add to that I'm using groove's HD manilla which may or may not be the problem
the carrier oem runs the battery.xml to set the battery icon to 101 so the selected battery will show.

so either add a battery oem or

go to the carrier oem and open config_operator and delete the entire line that says XML: \windows\battery.xml
Old 03-08-2009, 10:05 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
As for the time zone issue, the issue must be Sprint cause ever since 2am, mine updated a hour ahead and some time afterwards, it updated again to another hour ahead, so I'm guessing that was when it changed my time zone. I'll try flashing with a old OEMDrivers folder to see if thats the issue tho
Yes, the time zone issue is in the OEMdrivers folder. I didn't have time to figure out where exactly, but just use an older OEMdrivers folder and you should be good to go..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedin View Post
the carrier oem runs the battery.xml to set the battery icon to 101 so the selected battery will show.

so either add a battery oem or

go to the carrier oem and open config_operator and delete the entire line that says XML: \windows\battery.xml
I just ended up deleting that line i figured it wasn't to important because it was only in the sprint carrier oem

Last edited by nitefall; 03-09-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Yes, the time zone issue is in the OEMdrivers folder. I didn't have time to figure out where exactly, but just use an older OEMdrivers folder and you should be good to go..
Is there anyway to fix this short of rebuilding a rom? I spent like way to long making roms today to even think of doing it now lol
Edit: so I decided I hadn't made enough roms today and went ahead and put teh old oem in to try to fix the time zone deal and now G'reloc is giving me an error lol oh well
I/O error 105...

Last edited by nitefall; 03-09-2009 at 12:26 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom