PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Flash a stock ROM and then try again, it will fix that
Thanks Calc, I recreated the ROM and the issue resolved itself.

Question: when I create the ROM with HD Manila what do I have to include other than HD Manila and HD Manila Engine, reason for question is that when I do create the kitchen and load it up, the homepage only shows two white squares instead of the time.

I was able to get it back by reloading my backup file but would like to do a clean install instead.

Also where can I find your instructions for creating a ROM, I know how to do it for now but have a few colleagues that I would like to send the instructions to or at least provide them the link (is it possible to include it in your ROM files?).

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
i think this whole lock thing just isnt working..
i notice it stays lock for only a second..

say its sleeping..and i press the "end call" button..it turns on the screen..the white box is white..then 1 second later it unlocks...
The lock (with a white lock icon in taskbar) is the sensor lock OEM. You might want to check that, and its settings is in Settings - Personal. You have to change the Power event to Do Nothing. That way when you turn the phone on/off it wont lock your phone.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

great upgrade thanks!

others still having the freezing while texting? i am

how about memory comsumption? i just cant get away from being around 50% most the time...
Old 02-05-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

flindil is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
great upgrade thanks!

others still having the freezing while texting? i am

how about memory comsumption? i just cant get away from being around 50% most the time...
Yeah, its still doing the freeze up for 5 or 6 seconds for me too. I also cant get youtube to work.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindil View Post
Yeah, its still doing the freeze up for 5 or 6 seconds for me too. I also cant get youtube to work.
You tube has been hit and miss for me. Some vids play while other do not. The issue I am having is Opera making the phone hang..latest version. Anyone else?
Old 02-05-2009, 10:08 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
You tube has been hit and miss for me. Some vids play while other do not. The issue I am having is Opera making the phone hang..latest version. Anyone else?
Are you guys with YouTube issues still cooking in Voip?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Are you guys with YouTube issues still cooking in Voip?
Yup...Thanks Drybonz.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
Yup...Thanks Drybonz.
I can't guarantee that will fix it but that fix started getting mentioned quite a few builds ago and it worked for me and I have used it since because I have no need for voip.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

i still hav ethe lock problem even after flashing to alltel stock and then back to calks...
Old 02-05-2009, 11:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
i still hav ethe lock problem even after flashing to alltel stock and then back to calks...
This is using TouchLockPro, right? Have you checked the TouchLockPro forum over at XDA to see if anyone else is having similar problems?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom