PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-28 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
Here's a tested, fully working 23060.VGA build ready for Visual Kitchen.

Includes ALL settings\personal items

Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?zngymhdei1j
Digital, I placed the 23060 folder into the SYS folder and tMSXIPKernel into a Shared/23060 folder in the ROM folder. But doesn't there need to be one in Diamond/23060 as well? I feel like it's missing files or else I just am a noob. lol.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
Digital, I placed the 23060 folder into the SYS folder and tMSXIPKernel into a Shared/23060 folder in the ROM folder. But doesn't there need to be one in Diamond/23060 as well? I feel like it's missing files or else I just am a noob. lol.

Quote:
ATTENTION EVERYONE. I have actually built a rom with the new 23060. First download and extract the files from digital attics post. Move the folder named 23060 to the sys folder. Move the xip.bin to the rom/touchpro folder. Create a new folder in the rom/shared directory named 23060 and move the remaing file there. Now, rename 23053 in the rom/touchpro directory to 23060 or make a copy and rename it. Now, you will get an error and only create a small file if you run it now. You have to go into the sys folder that you just copied in and delete the metadata folder as calk has it already in the oem. Now run your kitchen and it will produce a wonderful rom.
This is from the TP thread, the same stuff is going on over there.
I was working along these lines but could not get it to work. This will help, sub Diamond where he says TP.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:27 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
The HTC Taskmanager does not close programs like it used to when you press the X in the program. I think that's the main reason people want to use the showcase suite.
Perhaps so but I don't like to close programs usually unless it's through a Task Manager so it doesn't bother me anyway.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
This is from the TP thread, the same stuff is going on over there.
I was working along these lines but could not get it to work. This will help, sub Diamond where he says TP.
Thanks, I will try that. It is therefore using old 23053 files though, which I was trying to avoid. Hopefully we'll get an updated version.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
The HTC Taskmanager does not close programs like it used to when you press the X in the program. I think that's the main reason people want to use the showcase suite.
Exactly. When i close out a program, i want it to actually close.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Exclamation Re: [ 9-28 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
Thanks, I will try that. It is therefore using old 23053 files though, which I was trying to avoid. Hopefully we'll get an updated version.
There will be NO updated 23060... the fix for it is to use gwes.exe from 23053 build.

If you have ever done a SYSVersion against a SYS build before, you'd see that most builds have files and modules from older builds, as some components don't need updating from build to build. Calk simply changes the reported version to be uniform, but there are indeed pieces from older builds in his SYSs too.

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Just putting the finishing touches on the new kitchen. Also I decided to make new manila icons based on the 6.5 ones, so hope you like them

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:34 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What exactly are you fixing Calk? Are you fixing the notification icons?
Old 10-01-2009, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
Also, calck- would you mind signing RSS Hub for the next release? We aren't able to click the links in posts and it's driving me insane LOL. Love everything else though!

That was fixed on the last release, the problem was the opera associations. I posted a cab to fix that a couple of pages back
Old 10-01-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
That was fixed on the last release, the problem was the opera associations. I posted a cab to fix that a couple of pages back
my bad...tough to keep track of all this. thanks though!

Last edited by sbello81; 10-01-2009 at 04:35 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom