PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 11:53 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Apr 11 \ OS 5.2.21042 v4.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Did you try the 21042 in the final & RC5 kitchens? As that one is different than previous kitchens. If you want to use another SYS, delete the voice command & windows live folders and edit the options.xml accordingly

PS I also have another version of 21042 if you want to try that one
I built a new 21042 this morning and will try it today. (fingers crossed) I keep 21038 as a back up. I'll post again about the BT pairing sticking after I test it.

I love the new taskbar icons in this kitchen. Thanks again, calc.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 04-11-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work

So far so good with final kitchen. Used tp2 manilla, and I can report no bugs thus far. Clock is still right after 12 hours, youtube works, and I have voice command cooked in. Looks like you nailed this one Calkulin. Thanks for all your work.=D>
Old 04-11-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bro4ever is just getting started

wow......is it coming?

Can you upload it on rapidshare as well?
Old 04-11-2009, 01:02 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

One minor question- how come when I download anything from myunspace that was posted by Calkulin, all the spaces on the filename are replaced with "%20"? Obviously not a big deal, just wondering- is it something on my end or is everyone seeing this?

Old 04-11-2009, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
One minor question- how come when I download anything from myunspace that was posted by Calkulin, all the spaces on the filename are replaced with "%20"? Obviously not a big deal, just wondering- is it something on my end or is everyone seeing this?
im not seeing that. the filename i have is "Calkulins Diamond 21042 Kitchen v4.6.7z" as downloaded from myunspace.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Yeah, mine always has the %20 in the .7z file name. I just extract it (not 'extract to') and the folder is named correctly.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

Cal great kitchen 4.6 is stable and smooth. It looks like my problems before were cause by sprite backup. again excellent work!
Old 04-11-2009, 01:57 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Well, no need to use the 21038 SYS ... the BT problem I had is resolved and evertyhing works great.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

effudee is just getting started

Quote:
same here. maybe it's a browser thing? i'm using firefox. never tried dling with IE.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

blaster10 is a n00b

Which version do you guys prefer? the HD or TP2? I just got the HD but when I ran the ROM Update it never showed... weird. Im gonna try the TP2 and see how it goes

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom