PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 12:51 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [ Apr 11 \ OS 5.2.21042 v4.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6, ROMs & Cabs

Working Mirror:
Disclaimer...This is my personal server space. Please do not run speed tests or anything else with my server....I am offering this as a way to help folks download this kitchen.

Calcu, if you dont want me mirroring, please let me know, I will take it down. Also, if you want, PM me, and I will get you setup with my FTP, and you can start putting them here too (as long as my server isn't too overwelemed).

Calcu 4.6 Kitchen
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work

i would like to add to teh mms bug not removing notification, there is also a pesky issue of the new threaded layout not dispalying long messages. it cuts off at a certain character point and the only way to view the rest of the message is to go back, this you will need to to remove notification alert, and go into old threaded messages and preview the full 1/2 2/2 etc lines. can this be fixed?

i am so tempted to settle down with this one more fully. start makign comprehensive contact lists, add photos, programs, customize the finger keyboard. its so great. i think the finger keybaord trully sets diamond on top of iphone for me. i love the preloaded texts, wish i could edit them. the new threaded display is amazing. calku man, its great. just few little fixes and it is perfect.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:14 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

another bug, this is more with the TP2 manilla, in the chat messages, when texting, the fancy screen, it will not display the entire message. it cuts off at 92 characters ( i believe).

Anyway to disable the new chat portion?
Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Anyone have an issue with the Photos/Videos tab where it says "No Photos Avail," yet there are some in the My Pictures folder? Even after I take a picture, it will still say no photos are available.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:32 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is a screenshot from my latest rom. The digital clock you see there is working with the Rhodium manila and is compatible with background4all. The clock was made by Showaco. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get it to install from an OEM. The only installation method that has worked is to overwrite some files after flashing.

I would like to get a working OEM made so that everyone can have this, but I need some help with the OEM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (13.9 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Anyone have an issue with the Photos/Videos tab where it says "No Photos Avail," yet there are some in the My Pictures folder? Even after I take a picture, it will still say no photos are available.
havent seen that...what manilla are you using?
Old 04-13-2009, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Here is a screenshot from my latest rom. The digital clock you see there is working with the Rhodium manila and is compatible with background4all. The clock was made by Showaco. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get it to install from an OEM. The only installation method that has worked is to overwrite some files after flashing.

I would like to get a working OEM made so that everyone can have this, but I need some help with the OEM.
That looks NICE! Anyway you can post the files so I can take a look at it? Thanks.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:17 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
That looks NICE! Anyway you can post the files so I can take a look at it? Thanks.
Sure... I posted the cab I use to install it over in rstoyguy's OEM thread...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=47505&page=34

The thing with it is though, to get it to install, you have to cook in a digital clock that gives you the failed, white clock, then install the cab over that after flashing. That's the only way I could get it to work for now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe

Quote:
Sure... I posted the cab I use to install it over in rstoyguy's OEM thread...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=47505&page=34

The thing with it is though, to get it to install, you have to cook in a digital clock that gives you the failed, white clock, then install the cab over that after flashing. That's the only way I could get it to work for now.
Great clock, I always wanted to get this clock. Now only if I read the rest of your post and didn't installed it over a flip clock , it killed my top curtain and last digit on clock is messed up.. While at least now I get to cook in the new Google maps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.9 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (13.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

You are my hero! I have been wanting to get that clock for hd and tp2 for the longest time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom