PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 04:14 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 11 \ OS 5.2.21042 v4.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Myunspace is flat out terrible, why is everyone using it?

http://megashares.com <-- beast.
There are a lot of good things about myunspace, but the fact that it's down sucks donkey balls. I'm prolly gonna switch over to mediafire.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
There are a lot of good things about myunspace, but the fact that it's down sucks donkey balls. I'm prolly gonna switch over to mediafire.
Yeah, mediafire seems great. I have no idea how reliable it is in terms of downtime, but it's fast and you don't have to wait 20 seconds to click 'download' or re-do it because you waited 40 seconds .
Old 04-13-2009, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbLoCk3NiNe View Post
Drybonz, which digital clock you cooked your ROM with to make your clear clock work? I used the grey digital clock but last digit still comes out broken and the top curtain is gone.
It's not a reliable package at this point. Wait until one of us gets a working OEM for you. It shouldn't be long.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

There are probably 100 questions out there about the same issue, but could not find an answer... I am still having ring issues since the RC1 of 4.6. I am now using the last release and my phone will ring once, sometimes twice and will not ring anymore.

Has anyone found the reason of it or how to fix it? All I hear are my text notifications and my voice mail notifications... but no ringing...

I would really appreciate if anyone could lighten me up on this issue.

Ps... When I try to change rings it says this ringtone is corrupted or unavailable...

Last edited by jgatter; 04-13-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Still getting the ringtone issue with the final release....Even converted MP3's to WMA's which are what all the other ones are.....I actually think its a problem with YouTube 1.6..It seems to always start messing up after i play around with youtube. Please get this fixed as I love using this release of your kitchen.

I'm testing out your fix #2 right now and ill post some results. Right now I can't see anyone tryin and giving feedback so I will...Let me know if you need anything.

Edit:::: The fix #2 seems to be working for now along with converting my MP3 files into WMA's. Ill give some feedback after 24 hours.

Last edited by mjhuffer; 04-13-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

i had the ringtone probelm at first but a reboot fixed it
Old 04-13-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
i had the ringtone probelm at first but a reboot fixed it
Yah a reboot fixed it for me but only for a little bit.. Thats why i'm giving feedback in 24 hours and i'm randomly asking people to call me. I have the fix #2 installed and i changed my MP3s to WMA's..Well se what happens.

Is this happening in any other roms especially ones cooked from calcu's kitchen?

Last edited by mjhuffer; 04-13-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Is this happening in any other roms especially ones cooked from calcu's kitchen?
Yep. I don't know what kitchen Mike uses, but lots of people with Mighty are getting it.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yep. I don't know what kitchen Mike uses, but lots of people with Mighty are getting it.
It must have something to do with the SYS but i don't remember if this was a problem in the 21038 or 21028 SYS... I'm sticking with this and we as a community will get it worked out I guarantee it
Old 04-13-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Giving up on TP2 manilla. Way too many small little issues. I'm going to miss the calendar tab big time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom