PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 01:56 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Did anyone find issues with arcsoft in 21501? I built 3 custom roms using that SYS and every single one of them couldnt receive pictures and half of the time wouldnt even send the pictures. I just went back to my 21038 SYS and now arcsoft works flawlessly again. Just curious if anyone else noticed this.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Did anyone find issues with arcsoft in 21501? I built 3 custom roms using that SYS and every single one of them couldnt receive pictures and half of the time wouldnt even send the pictures. I just went back to my 21038 SYS and now arcsoft works flawlessly again. Just curious if anyone else noticed this.
I'm using Arcsoft and it's working fine for me. It gave me problems at first when I tried to cook it in, so I just made my ROM with out it and installed the cab version and I haven't had any problems since.

attached Jaminmc's Arcsoft cab - try using this cab if you haven't already - it has all the Sprint settings.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab (2.00 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 04-29-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:02 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Mine is cooked in a running fine.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 04-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Bell

binder7 is a n00b

In the newest version of 6.5 (4.6.4a) i install nikoan89's keyboard with no arrows and i only get the full qwerty keyboard. I do not have the option for phone keypad anymore like i did in the previous kitchen. I even comppied over the OEM of nikoan's from the previous kitchen and i still only have the option for full qwerty. Any ideas here. It cant be a problem with the OEM. It must be somewhere else.
Thanks

EDIT: I have checked further and it seems as though the phone keypad is installed on the phone. However the problem is that the option to select it does not come up in the keyboard/input menu. I know this since if i go to HKLM\Software\HTC\ezsip and change BioToShowMenu from 0 to 1 the menu pops up right away allowing me to select phone keypad. If i select phone keypad, then this becomes the only option i have and it is listed as Full qwerty. I can do the same procedure to get back the full qwerty. Something is wrong with the menu.

Last edited by binder7; 04-29-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:59 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm using Arcsoft and it's working fine for me. It gave me problems at first when I tried to cook it in, so I just made my ROM with out it and installed the cab version and I haven't had any problems since.

attached Jaminmc's Arcsoft cab - try using this cab if you haven't already - it has all the Sprint settings.
Yeah I tried both ways. Dont know what the issues are. Oh well. I like everything running perfect and 6.1 seems that way.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by binder7 View Post
In the newest version of 6.5 (4.6.4a) i install nikoan89's keyboard with no arrows and i only get the full qwerty keyboard. I do not have the option for phone keypad anymore like i did in the previous kitchen. I even comppied over the OEM of nikoan's from the previous kitchen and i still only have the option for full qwerty. Any ideas here. It cant be a problem with the OEM. It must be somewhere else.
Thanks

EDIT: I have checked further and it seems as though the phone keypad is installed on the phone. However the problem is that the option to select it does not come up in the keyboard/input menu. I know this since if i go to HKLM\Software\HTC\ezsip and change BioToShowMenu from 0 to 1 the menu pops up right away allowing me to select phone keypad. If i select phone keypad, then this becomes the only option i have and it is listed as Full qwerty. I can do the same procedure to get back the full qwerty. Something is wrong with the menu.
I noticed this too. It has been bothering me. I'm assuming you are doing it in 21501, because that isn't an issue in 21043 from what I've seen.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:43 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Thanks

I had this issue, too. I use QWERTY and it suddenly flipped to phonepad for some reason. I could never get it back to QWERTY no matter how many soft resets and battery pulls.

I finally reflashed with a different keyboard and now have no problems.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Bell

binder7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
I noticed this too. It has been bothering me. I'm assuming you are doing it in 21501, because that isn't an issue in 21043 from what I've seen.

Yeah i am using 21501. I tried it with savage's input as well and same problem.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hey for some reason whenever I use the DeviceLock and have it lock when device wakes up. That will cause a lock up when I leave it idle overnight.

I don't want to use S2U2 cuz it seems like too big in size, and the sensor lock is my next alternative I think.

Any suggestions?
I don't think sensorlock has been working for a while now, at least in my experience, it used to be my favorite too, dang! I use s2u2 and it always seems to work flawlessly for me... you could also try pocketshield, I tried it and liked it... http://pocketshield.netserver01.com/download.htm
Old 04-29-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yeah i am using 21501. I tried it with savage's input as well and same problem.
i had the same. had posted earlier and the only solution was using a non tp2/diamond 2 keyboard. which kinda sucks because its what i wanted. but i never had that problem with 4.6.3 or earlier kitchens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom