PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
He hasn't uploaded them yet.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Does it work on the 21046 kitchen? And what manila engine?
It doesn't work on the 21046 kitchen either... I've tried using the regular manila and the HD manila engines and the regular system status screen doesn't work on either of them
Old 05-28-2009, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Calku - will you have Opera version 9.5 16453 in your newest kitchen?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Calkulin - I know this might have been said in other posts but I thought I might define the problem further....

When I am listening to music through the Music tab in titanium 6.5 21232, when the phone suspends due to timeout, the phone decides to soft reset. However this does not happen when the phone suspends when listening through Windows Media Player. I hope I was clear enough. Basically I think there is something wrong with the Music tab that causes this reset.

I just realize I've spelled your name wrong for the past 4 months so I promise not to disrespect you like that anymore.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Question: Isn't the Diamond supposed to use the light sensor to turn off the display when you're on the phone (at least when using the HTC dialer)? I've begun using the HTC again since they have fixed the jumbled call log issue, but it does not automatically turn off the screen.

I can use InCall Screen Tweak if need be, but i think that program drains the battery. Is there a stock program that does this?
Old 05-29-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Question: Isn't the Diamond supposed to use the light sensor to turn off the display when you're on the phone (at least when using the HTC dialer)? I've begun using the HTC again since they have fixed the jumbled call log issue, but it does not automatically turn off the screen.

I can use InCall Screen Tweak if need be, but i think that program drains the battery. Is there a stock program that does this?
TouchInCall Screen Tweak is the best thing I have found to turn the screen off/on while in call. I don't think my diamond has ever used the light sensor to shut off/turn on the screen, though I remember reading about it in reviews. TouchInCall Screen Tweak should not do too much to the battery from my understanding. It doesn't poll any sensors (ie light or g-sensor) until you are in-call. It might have a larger effect if you are on the phone a lot I suppose.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Calku - will you have Opera version 9.5 16453 in your newest kitchen?

Last time I looked, 16453 was not actually that build, it was a earlier build than 16277 but I just downloaded 16643, so I'll see if that's a true build

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I guess that's the thing - i can't remember if it did it on it's own or not. It's been so long since i used the HTC dialer.

Incall tweak definitely has some effect on battery. I've been using it for a week or two, and it works great, but on certain days of heavy use, it can be a problem.

Maybe the newest version has solved some of the battery issues.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Well....i finally got my dialer working properly. I'm psyched that there is a fix for the contacts, and here is the final result:

Thanks for the help guys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

looks great man, care to share what it ended up being?

seeing your glossy softbar is making me really notice my grey one, lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom