PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: [ Jul 9 ] [ 23004 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

hey calk any updates on the new tp kitchen?

Old 07-09-2009, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

great update calk.
everything seems to be working.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
hey calk any updates on the new tp kitchen?

The TP kitchen is up already

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Both 6.5 ROMs have the Rhodium manila in them actually

Oh, i'm a biscuit head! Thanks
Old 07-09-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

For those wanting the default(smaller) Titanium, here's the cab. It's also posted in the cabs section on the first page
Attached Files
File Type: cab Calkulins Default Titanium Restore.cab (632.1 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What's SDAutorun and do I need it?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Hey DB! I'm running my own build using Calku's 23001 Kitchen and I just tested to make sure. I'm able to install/uninstall to/from Internal Storage no problem. Not sure what's causing the issues with your's but I'd say it's something you added. There is an s2us OEM already isnt there?
Grats on cooking your own stuff. You are learning a lot of new tricks in a short time. Good for you.

I made my own S2U2 OEM with some customizations and it worked but it caused me a ton of problems and took me all day to figure out it was the culprit.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post

Added a couple of fixes to Rhodium manila

Calc, can you tell us what these fixes were? Thanks.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Hey Calc, cooked a rom with the 23004 kitchen. UC did not load my contacts, etc. Is it just me or did you omit UC from this build? Thanks again for a great rom!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Grats on cooking your own stuff. You are learning a lot of new tricks in a short time. Good for you.

I made my own S2U2 OEM with some customizations and it worked but it caused me a ton of problems and took me all day to figure out it was the culprit.
Oh I see. Yeah I'm trying to get this whole cooking thing figured out. I'm a quick learner but this stuff changes/updates so quickly that it's hard to keep up. lol Thanks for all the help though!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom