View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Hey DB! I'm running my own build using Calku's 23001 Kitchen and I just tested to make sure. I'm able to install/uninstall to/from Internal Storage no problem. Not sure what's causing the issues with your's but I'd say it's something you added. There is an s2us OEM already isnt there?
Grats on cooking your own stuff. You are learning a lot of new tricks in a short time. Good for you.

I made my own S2U2 OEM with some customizations and it worked but it caused me a ton of problems and took me all day to figure out it was the culprit.