PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Honestly. I don't know what it was. It must have been something in all the edits i had made to the theme registry that i just never noticed before when i was using the 6.5 dialer.

I just rebuilt the theme (mostly just changing the background image) and making sure that the registry pointed to the glossy bars. And everything else came together. The rest was just playing around with Photoshop and Indagrooves dialer template.

I'm experimenting now to see if i can create a transparent dialer so that people can just put buttons on top of their existing backgrounds. I'll let you know if it works.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Honestly. I don't know what it was. It must have been something in all the edits i had made to the theme registry that i just never noticed before when i was using the 6.5 dialer.

I just rebuilt the theme (mostly just changing the background image) and making sure that the registry pointed to the glossy bars. And everything else came together. The rest was just playing around with Photoshop and Indagrooves dialer template.

I'm experimenting now to see if i can create a transparent dialer so that people can just put buttons on top of their existing backgrounds. I'll let you know if it works.
a transparent dialer would be nice since i constantly change my background. by the way, where can i get this template you are talking about.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
It doesn't work on the 21046 kitchen either... I've tried using the regular manila and the HD manila engines and the regular system status screen doesn't work on either of them

In what kitchen was the last time that worked but I have never checked that option I think

Old 05-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
a transparent dialer would be nice since i constantly change my background. by the way, where can i get this template you are talking about.
Transparent dialer is a no go. The problem is there is no way of creating the dial buttons with a transparent background. As soon as you save the file to a .bmp (needed for the dialer) it saves the background as white. So you'd have to recreate the dialer every time you change the background.

The template is in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68183
Old 05-29-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Transparent dialer is a no go. The problem is there is no way of creating the dial buttons with a transparent background. As soon as you save the file to a .bmp (needed for the dialer) it saves the background as white. So you'd have to recreate the dialer every time you change the background.

The template is in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68183
cool. thanks. imma try to make my own as time permits.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

No problem. Indagroove did all the work. It is a little time consuming at first, but once you get the hang of what to change and what sizes to crop the images, it's pretty easy.

You can use the Black Slide to Answer folder as a guide for the sizes of each image.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
No problem. Indagroove did all the work. It is a little time consuming at first, but once you get the hang of what to change and what sizes to crop the images, it's pretty easy.

You can use the Black Slide to Answer folder as a guide for the sizes of each image.
ok. cool. thanks to u and to inda. hopefully i can do this. my free time sucks at the moment.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
In what kitchen was the last time that worked but I have never checked that option I think
I'm not sure! I started using your kitchen when you released the 4.5 one - it hasn't worked in all the ones I've tried since then.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm not sure! I started using your kitchen when you released the 4.5 one - it hasn't worked in all the ones I've tried since then.

Take a screenshot of what that is actually suppose to do and I'll look into it
Old 05-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

hey calc did you see my reply to you about the alarm?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom