View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:43 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by binder7 View Post
In the newest version of 6.5 (4.6.4a) i install nikoan89's keyboard with no arrows and i only get the full qwerty keyboard. I do not have the option for phone keypad anymore like i did in the previous kitchen. I even comppied over the OEM of nikoan's from the previous kitchen and i still only have the option for full qwerty. Any ideas here. It cant be a problem with the OEM. It must be somewhere else.
Thanks

EDIT: I have checked further and it seems as though the phone keypad is installed on the phone. However the problem is that the option to select it does not come up in the keyboard/input menu. I know this since if i go to HKLM\Software\HTC\ezsip and change BioToShowMenu from 0 to 1 the menu pops up right away allowing me to select phone keypad. If i select phone keypad, then this becomes the only option i have and it is listed as Full qwerty. I can do the same procedure to get back the full qwerty. Something is wrong with the menu.
I had this issue, too. I use QWERTY and it suddenly flipped to phonepad for some reason. I could never get it back to QWERTY no matter how many soft resets and battery pulls.

I finally reflashed with a different keyboard and now have no problems.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...