PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 21 \ 21501 v4.6.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Anyone know if there is a reg edit in 6.5 to have the pictures tab open up from the internal storage instead of main memory? Thanks.

Put all your pics in the DCIM folder...thats why its there, once you do that your pics will be on the main screen.....
Old 04-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: [ Apr 21 \ 21501 v4.6.2a ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

thank you for the help with nuedynamicclock, but now i have another issue!

i can't receive pictures with arcosoft mms. Sending pictures works just fine but whenever someone sends me a picture message i get no notification at all. no text message saying i received a picture with a link to sprints website, no embedded picture in a text received or anything. does anyone know what i could do?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Here's the updated version that opens Album in the photo tab, TitaniumWeather 3.1, Topaz Comm Manager and added a couple of minor tweaks. Also, important note, in order for pictures to show, they need to be in the \internal storage\DCIM folder

I completely understand however, I have multiple folders with pics, if I drop all of those folders into the dcim folder, the home screen only displays the very first folder of pics....is there a fix for this or do I need to just copy all pics without them being in the seperate folders into the dcim folder so it will ready all of them?
Thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 10:44 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
I completely understand however, I have multiple folders with pics, if I drop all of those folders into the dcim folder, the home screen only displays the very first folder of pics....is there a fix for this or do I need to just copy all pics without them being in the seperate folders into the dcim folder so it will ready all of them?
Thanks
Yes you do.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

@ Any Sprint Users
Does pic/video messaging work in this kitchen, or are there special tweaks I should be aware of?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro4ever View Post
I followed your link, but it said "kitchen", while what i need was the ROM.

thank you for your effort though

anyone can help me uploading the latest 6.5 ROM to rapidshare?

any help would be appreciated.
It's not rapidshare, but it should work for ya.
Here you go
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

dgcombs is a n00b
Re: OK Button Size

I just upgraded from build 21210 to this version 21501. In the 21210 version, the OK button/close button in the upper right hand corner was much larger. In this version is small... too small for me!

Is there a simple reg tweak I can apply to resize the "press" area for this button?

Thanks!
Dan
Old 04-22-2009, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
thank you for the help with nuedynamicclock, but now i have another issue!

i can't receive pictures with arcosoft mms. Sending pictures works just fine but whenever someone sends me a picture message i get no notification at all. no text message saying i received a picture with a link to sprints website, no embedded picture in a text received or anything. does anyone know what i could do?

I just tested mine and it works fine but are you using the kitchen or ROM?

Old 04-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

I'm using the 21501 kitchen and actually like it a lot! One problem I have is the weather summary page goes from Sunday to Wednesday (today is Wednesday). All other weather data is correct. Any suggestions? I did add calc's Titanium weather fix from a few pages back. Thanks for your help!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

i have a bug or maybe something i did wrong, but it happened with me with 4.6.2 and 4.6.2a. with 4.6.2 i installed Nikoan89 No Arrows Diamond-Touch Pro 2 EzInput and with 4.6.2a i installed Savage25rcracer No Arrows Diamond-Touch Pro 2 EzInput. with both i tried to use the phone keypad to text but when i select phone keypad, i get the compact qwerty. is there a cab to fix this or do you all think i selected something wrong?

i'm using the kitchen by the way.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom