PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
Just built a ROM with the kitchen and some some reason can not get the Touch Reponse app to work... is there a fix?
Did you configure it? Need more info... what is not working? Are you trying to get it to work with the SIP only? What SIP?
Old 03-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Did you configure it? Need more info... what is not working? Are you trying to get it to work with the SIP only? What SIP?
Yea I configured it (I've used it for a while now). Don't want it on SIP only, want it global... I set it to 20ms and turn off most of the exception rules... but I get no vibration feedback on touch.

Reset half a dozen times... still nothing. Settings are saved... but no feedback.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
Yea I configured it (I've used it for a while now). Don't want it on SIP only, want it global... I set it to 20ms and turn off most of the exception rules... but I get no vibration feedback on touch.

Reset half a dozen times... still nothing. Settings are saved... but no feedback.
What SIP are you using? I think I recall having trouble with my TouchResponse after installing FingerKeyboard that I was able to resolve by switching SIPs then switching back. Might be something to try as a first step.

Sounds like you have something conflicting though. Are you auto loading any reg edits?
Old 03-13-2009, 12:42 PM
VIP Member

Just wanted to mention that memory management with the 21028 sys in the 4.5 kitchen is really great. No leaking. I consistently have about 10% more memory available after having not soft reset for a while and multiple apps having been open and closed. Possibly also contributing to the great battery life I am getting?
Old 03-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Maybe I didnt express myself correctly. I meant that every time I try a new 6.5 sys, I get the error when customizing. I bypass the error and flash anyway and I end up getting the boot screen, but I do know how to go back to a working rom, I just can't figure out how to get a working kitchen, I just get rid of SYS and ROM folders, put the new sys and rom folders (like the 21176) and try to customize...

I used to get G'reloc error, Integer overflow but now after updating the tools, there are no errors but after flashing I always get a frozen HTC DIAMOND SCREEN... and that is only with 6.5 Sys
my issue verbatim even after the stock-to-custom flash dance...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Almost a VIP

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
What SIP are you using? I think I recall having trouble with my TouchResponse after installing FingerKeyboard that I was able to resolve by switching SIPs then switching back. Might be something to try as a first step.

Sounds like you have something conflicting though. Are you auto loading any reg edits?
Just the D2 Keypad... no reg edits.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

great upgraded kitchen. only 3 problems i have had so far are the slight freezing on the sip, and my TXT tone stops working after about 15-25 texts consistently. also i have to click on Ilock to get S2U2 working after a soft reset, the ilock.ink was not in the windows/startup for me, so i had to put it in there, which solved the problem. am also haveing the problem that manila weather wont show

touchresponse works for me. i just loaded up my seting from last kitchen though ( doubt that would make a difference)

also, how can i save my Opera bookmarks for each flash? and example file woudl be wonderful

does anyone know what driver controls, the SMSretry? i want to replace the sprint one with the telus one, its much nicer, it tells you why the sms coulnt be sent, and pops it up on the main screen so you know it wasnt sent.

Last edited by Brock1909; 03-13-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
great upgraded kitchen. only 3 problems i have had so far are the slight freezing on the sip, and my TXT tone stops working after about 15-25 texts consistently. also i have to click on Ilock to get S2U2 working after a soft reset, the ilock.ink was not in the windows/startup for me, so i had to put it in there, which solved the problem. ( was also haveing the problem that manila weather wouldnt show on S2U2, but after placing the ilock.ink in the startup folder, seems to be resolved as well)

touchresponse works for me. i just loaded up my seting from last kitchen though ( doubt that would make a difference)

also, how can i save my Opera bookmarks for each flash? and example file woudl be wonderful

does anyone know what driver controls, the SMSretry? i want to replace the sprint one with the telus one, its much nicer, it tells you why the sms coulnt be sent, and pops it up on the main screen so you know it wasnt sent.
the opera files you'll want to back up are:

cookies4.dat
global.dat
OPERA6.ADR (bookmarks)
vlink4.dat
wand.dat (inside "Secure" folder) this is your usernaame password file

More recently i've just started copying the entire Opera9 folder from \windows and using sashimi to drop it back in after a flash...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
the opera files you'll want to back up are:

cookies4.dat
global.dat
OPERA6.ADR (bookmarks)
vlink4.dat
wand.dat (inside "Secure" folder) this is your usernaame password file

More recently i've just started copying the entire Opera9 folder from \windows and using sashimi to drop it back in after a flash...
i did copy the OPERA6.ADR, i took a look in the windows, and i have an OPERA9.adr file, maybe thats why it didnt work...... i tried the opera6.adr but it didnt install my bookmarks....hmmmm. ill try the other ones as well.

Last edited by Brock1909; 03-13-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Almost a VIP

Rebuilt without TR OEM -- going to install as a Cab to see if that resolves the issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom